Why is Adenosine better for you than Minoxidil?Sunday 12 October 2014
In the past many studies were aimed at Minoxidil and Finasteride as a medication to prevent loss of hair and to stimulate hair growth. Both substances are relatively effective, but can be accompanied by unpleasant side effects because they could cause fluctuations in blood pressure and hormonal changes.
Recent scientific studies have also show that Adenosine (native to the human body) is very effective against loss of hair. Contrary to Minoxidil and Finasteride, Adenosine has no side effects.
Adenosine is an important bio-organic compound fulfilling various functions in the human body. Recent research has proven that the appliance of an Adenosine solution on the scalp can lead to improved hair growth for both men and women.
We have examined several independent scientific studies. The main conclusions are:
- It appears that topical application of Adenosine in a 0.75% solution receives a better assessment from users coping with hair loss than Minoxidil in a 5% solution.
- Users are more satisfied with Adenosine rather than Minodixil regarding counteracting hair loss (especially AGA), because they experience Adenosine can prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth better.
- Adenosine has a positive effect on hair loss with men (male pattern hair loss) as well as with women (female pattern hair loss)
- A 12-month usage of Adenosine leads to an improvement of hair condition in 84% of all cases.
- Adenosine mitigates hair loss by stimulating hair growth and thickening of the hair shafts.
- Another interesting result is the lack of side effects during the studies.
Do you want to read more about these studies? You can find the scientific articles here:
Adenosine can be found in: