Quantity discount: more products = more discount
When you order a larger number of products, you will get a discount on your order. This is referred to as ‘quantity discount’. You already receive a discount when you have an order of 3 products or more.
The number of products you order determines how big the discount will be. It doesn't matter whether you order 4 identical products or 4 different products. A combination package counts as 2 products.
The displayed discount percentage is valid for all products in your shopping cart.
|3 products||3 %|
|4 products||5 %|
|5 products (and more)||7 %|
Why do we provide a quantity discount?
- Parcel services charge the same amount for sending a package with 1 product in it, as for sending a package with 5 products in it. We want to share the cost advantage for sending a larger number of products with our customers.
- A hair loss treatment generally consists of several different products, such as a shampoo and a lotion. For that reason, we do not just provide a quantity discount when ordering a large quantity of the same product, but rather on your entire order.
- In order to get the desired results, a continuous treatment is crucial. Therefore, we recommend that you always have some products in stock. Furthermore, ordering a larger number of products is more practical and convenient. You do not need to place new orders as frequently, and thus do not need to wait for the package or retrieve the package as often. Thanks to the quantity discount, placing a larger order is financially beneficial.
Product prices with quantity discount immediately visible
On our website, you can immediately see how much you would pay for a product, if you were to add this product to your shopping basket:
- An orange bar appears at the top of the page, stating the discount you would receive if you would add an extra product to your basket. This notification pops up once you have 2 (or more) products in your shopping cart.
- In the color orange you see the price of the product including the quantity discount, i.e. the price you would pay if you would add this product to your order. So you can instantly see how much you would pay for an extra product.
- If you hover over the number of products you would like to order (“Choose your quantity”), you will once again be able to see the price including the quantity discount.