Foligain hair growth capsules
Availability: In stock
Male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia) is hereditary and is caused by a male hormone called di-hydrotestosterone (DHT) being over produced in the body. When there is too much DHT in the scalp, it causes hair to fall out. The initial hair loss in male pattern baldness is almost always at the crown of the head, or near the temples.
The main thing to look for in a hair loss supplement is a DHT blocker. Blocking DHT from the scalp it the key to ending hair loss. The next thing you need is a product with the proper ingredients to promote circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth. The final thing to look for is nutrients to clean away dead hair follicles, and feed the healthy and new hair follicles, so hair will be healthy. Foligain's stimulating supplement for thinning hair contains alle these elements.
Content: 120 caplets
How does Foligain stimulating supplement for thinning hair work?
- Foligain reaches the follicle through the blood stream
- Foligain promotes the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair
- Foligain provides thehair follicles with the proper nutrients in order to grow
What are the key ingredients in Foligain?
Like all cells in your body, your hair follicles need the proper nutrients in the proper amounts in order to grow. For many of these nutrients the most effective way for them to reach the follicle is through the blood stream when taken as an oral supplement.
Foligain combines natural vitamins, minerals, DHT blockers, and compounds that promote the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Ginkgo Biloba fastens blood flow to important peripheral part of human body along with fine capillaries thus directly affecting scalp parts. Blood carries oxygen with it so if there is more blood flow there is automatically more oxygen supply, oxygen brings more nutrients with it and all in all essential vitamins E & A give a new lease of life every time to the scalp.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: Works by interrupting hormonal signals and therefore reducing the uptake by the hair follicles of a damaging chemicalcalled dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.
- Nettle Leaf Extract: Nettle herb is an exceptional plant for restoring health and beauty to your hair. Nettle works on the inside of your body as well as the outside. Rich in minerals and vitamins to nourish every system in your body, nettles will make your hair grow, gleam, get thick and darken. An added bonus is smooth, clear skin and hard nails.
- Folate: Because folate is important in tissue growth and cellular function, it is essential for your body to have enough of it to produce healthy skin, nails and hair, because these body parts must regenerate rapidly. Folic acid therefore helps prevent hair loss. It also may be a factor in keeping your hair from becoming gray.
- Biotin: Biotin is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process it is essential to not only grow new hair, but it also plays a major role in the overall health of skin and nails.
- Iodine: Iodine can affect hair loss because it directly affects your thyroid gland, which in turn, directly affects the health of your hair follicles. Hair follicles are delicate and very susceptible to being damaged. Healthy hair follicles grow shiny, thick, healthy hair, while unhealthy follicles lead to just the opposite.
- Zinc: Deficiency in zinc can contribute a lot to hair shedding because without zinc and other related minerals, you hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth. Zinc benefits for hair include promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
- Copper: Copper helps to form hemoglobin in the blood cells and helps to carry the oxygen in the red blood cells. A diet deficient in copper does not help the body to make the hemoglobin needed to carry sufficient blood supply to the hair roots. When hair does not get the vitamins and minerals that it needs, it will die and fall out. The amount of hair loss you experience as a result of this depends on the extent of the copper deficiency.
- Niacin: Since niacin has a dilating effect on vessels and capillaries it is thought to be increasing circulation to the scalp and stimulating hair growth.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is thought to prevent hair loss and help create melanin, the pigment which gives hair its color.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): Prevents graying and hair loss.
- Beta-Sitosterol: Beta sitosterol is a natural plant extract used to stop hair loss in men and women. It has androgen-blocking properties which enable it to target the hormones responsible for male and female pattern baldness. When taken orally as a daily supplement, beta sitosterol has been shown to work best on men and women who have only recently noticed excessive hair loss or signs of premature balding. It's less effective on people who have had significant hair loss over the years.
- Taurine: In a 2006 French study published in the "International Journal of Cosmetic Science," researchers confirmed that when the follicle's bulb takes in Taurine, it increases hair survival in vitro (test tubes) and prevents a specific inhibitor of hair growth called TGP.
- Jaborandi Leaves: Strengthens hair against breakage and loss. Promotes hair's natural shine.
- American Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has many benefits. One of these is that it increases stimulation and improves circulation. This has helped those who are suffering from hair loss or weak and damaged hair. Ginseng will also remove any toxins that may be clogging your hair follicles, slowing down or stalling new hair growth.
What Can I Expect When Using Foligain?
Foligain begins to work immediately, but it takes some time to see visible results. Foligain systematically works to re-grow your new hair as follows:
- Before new hair is grown, Foligain works to stop hair loss
- Next, your existing hair becomes fuller and healthier
- Finally, new hair starts to blossom
Typically, after a few weeks you will notice less hair loss. Some hair loss is normal (even those with the fullest heads of hair lose around 100 hairs a day), but you should start to notice less hair in the shower drain or on your comb or brush. Your existing hair should also start to appear thicker and healthier.
Next, you should start to notice new hair. Please remember that hair usually only grows ½ inch to 1 inch a month. Some users see noticeable amounts of new hair after three months, others take longer. So be patient, by the end of months 6-8 you should start to notice a difference in your photographs (and others will notice for you!).
Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
- Folate Triglutamate (as folic acid) 200mcg
- Biotin 1000mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 30mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150mcg
- Zinc (Gluconate) 15mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 3mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (50:1) extract (24% Ginkgo Flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 100mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract (25% sterols and fatty acids) 320mg
- Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioica) 4:1 Extract 300mg
- Beta-Sitosterol (Vegapure FS) 100mg
- Taurine 100mg
- Jaborandi Leaves (Pilocarpus) 100mg
- American Ginseng Root Extract (5% ginsenosides) 50mg
Calcium carbonate, MCC, vegetable stearic acid, sodium croscarmellose (modified cellulose), vegetable magnesium stearate, confectioners glaze.
Directions for usage
Add your experience:
Is it a problem if I first bite the pills and then swallow them, I just can not swallow the pill at once...
jaap, Arhnem (18 September 2018)The Hair Growth Specialist:
That is no problem. You can also first cut the pillsin half and then swallow them in two times.
I am a woman of 50, a few months ago my hair was so thin that I panicked. I tried all sorts of natural masks, up to onion juice, but the outburst continued. Apparently the result of menopause. Then I ordered 2 pots of Foligain capsules and Revita shampoo. And I did not even notice when it started, but suddenly I had a lot of new hairs on my head. In the beginning I took 2 capsules a day, maybe a month, then 1capsule a day. Shampoo 2-3 times a week. Hair loss has not completely stopped, there is still a lot, but I have almost as thick hair as i had years ago, unbelievable. I think the capsules are not bad at all and the result was already there, I think, after 2 months use. In one word great. I have just ordered another jar :) Thank you.
Dzintra, Nederland (6 September 2018)
I never thought that these pills would give me my hair back, rather that they would grow faster. But one day, after almost a year of intake, I found that I had more hair than before the intake. They were also thicker and darker in color. The cost and taste are the lesser sides but the most important of all is that I have my hair back from the past. And that gives a fantastic feeling! THANK YOU!
Mark, Belgie (16 April 2018)
It's important to not expect miracles, though so overall I am happy with this product. If you're in the early stages of thinning and just want to keep what hair you have then this might be the product for you.
Some advice: the pills are quite big and taste horrible, so it's best to swallow them quickly with a lot of water.
Phil, Belgium (23 March 2018)
Still nothing changed, has been 8 months now but I think it at least keeps what's left
rami, Amsterdam (24 November 2017)The Hair Growth Specialist:
It can take a bit longer to see results. Hair growth is a slow process and the difference will be created over the course of a year. Furthermore, regrowth is harder to achieve than inhibiting hair loss. It depends on the stage of your hair loss, mainly how much DHT has affected the hair roots. So when your hair loss is stabilized, this is already a good result. It could also be important to add another product, since only the tablets may not be sufficient to inhibit DHT efficiently enough.
I do not see any results yet, but I'll keep trying.
Miem, Deurne (27 September 2017)
I notice that my hair is thicker and my hair loss is reduced. I use it in combination with Revita shampoo and have no complaints. Very satisfied!
Jeroen, Amsterdam (11 April 2017)
I am 51, m, and have androgenetic hair loss. For seven years I took Dutasteride without side effects Dutasteride. For half a year not anymore, because customs blockes the deliveries. Bacause of that my hair loss got severe again. For three weeks I've been taking Foligain tablets, shampoo and conditioner. The hair loss is completely stopped. Lets see how it goes on. I'll be back in three months.
Kobalt, Wien (28 February 2017)
I think it helps. No more heavy hair loss it remains to be thinner but much slower
timothy, leuven (21 February 2017)
Use it for a while now and there is a visible difference. Small hairs grow back, so I'm very satisfied!
Sander, Coevorden (16 February 2017)
I feel that my hair is stronger and appear thicker since I take this. And I think my temples in my hairline is less visible. But I have the feeling that all over my body (like my arms) more and more visible hairs are showing (do not know if this is normal). But I'm not sure if it helps to stop my hairline from receding.
Glen, België (6 February 2017)
Michael, Dublin (22 December 2016)
I use it for quite some time, I doubt if it really works against hair loss. I do know that it helps to nourish my hair and keep it strong.
I'll soon try the Neofolics caplets because it contains no vitamin B6, this vitamin is actually less good for the body becauseit does not go out there and one may experience side effects (numbness in the legs).
Alexander, Duitsland (19 October 2016)
The number of stars had to be filled in, but there is no justification, I just do not know. Even in people who use nothing, the hair loss can stagnate. I stopped and want to see what happens. The reason that I stopped is that I would like a product without vitamins because large amounts are discussed right now. With 2 capsules, the maximum amount of B6 is exceeded and then you did not even eat anything.... The complaints caused by this are not to be trifled with. But in general I have already indicated at the Hair Growth Specialist that a product without vitamins is much better. Would you want to complete it, there is enough for that for sale. This is an American manufacturer, maybe the Dutch competitor which is offered here too can adapt its product.
Daniël Bethlem, Nieuwe Niedorp (6 September 2016)The Hair Growth Specialist:
Certain vitamins are essential for healthy hair growth. Much of this you do not get easily through food, like Folic acid. Moreover, it may be that the hair follicles do not function optimally, for instance because of illness, medication or stress, so there is a shortage of vitamins and you require a higher dose. Besides the most important vitamins and minerals for healthy hair growth this supplement also contains a lot of hair growth stimulating and DHT-inhibiting ingredients. For most vitamins, an excess is rapidly excreted by the body through the urine. Vitamin B6 works otherwise. The recommendations for vitamin B6 vary greatly between countries. Foligain capsules meet US standards. People who are susceptible to vitamin B6 may better take one capsule a day, or switch to the Dutch 'Neofollics tablets' which indeed do not contain vitamin B6.
I use Foligain hair growth capsules for about six months to one year now. In the beginning I noticed very clearly that I got new hairs (now too but this is harder to see) and also my hair loss stopped. Therefore, I'm a satisfied customer who will continue using the Foligain capsules. Great product!!
Piwie, Spijkenisse (27 June 2016)
I use it for several years to complement nanoxidil.
Original review: "résultats convaincants. Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années en complément de nanoxidil"
cyril delaire, france (22 May 2016)
Have started consuming Foligain capseln since 2013.
One really needs to tackle the issue with the nutrition in combination with the lotions and shampoo (topical).
Anyhow i can only recommend to consume the capseln in combo with DNC-N and Revita.
isaac, Nuremberg (25 January 2016)
I am a man of 46 and I had a lot of hair for a year or two.
I am using Foligain for 6 months now. I take two capsules before bedtime.
After six months of use, I can say that it has effect for me. I have no more hair loss, only a few hairs in the shower.
My hair is a lot thicker and it seems that there is some hair that's regrown. Especially on top, a little less on the crown. A complete recovery to what it was, I do not believe that's possible, but if a little more will regrow and I won't lose anymore hair, I am satisfied.
I have no side effects, so I will be continuing this treatment.
SB, Nederland (1 March 2015)
Fast service, next day delivery and good product where I see results after using one half years (foligain capsules)
Cecil, Friesland (22 December 2014)
I am a man of 35 years and I have been using Foligain in combination with Spectral DNC -N and Revita Shampoo for almost a year. My hair loss has been completely reduced to normal attrition. Most hair loss I experienced was always during spring and autumn. This fall, for the first time in years, I have experience absolutely no increased hair loss. I can even discover small hairs that start to grow again in the " inlets ".
I use the products as followed: in the morning Revita shampoo (after I first washed out the hair products (wax) with cheaper shampoo). After drying I immediately apply Spectral DNC -N and let it absorb for 5 minutes. Then I blow-dry my hair and apply wax. Foligain right after breakfast and before bedtime (so faithfully 2x daily).
Only downside Foligain : use on empty stomach it creates some nausea.
R., Amsterdam (9 December 2014)
Am a man of 29 years and Foligain use as an alternative to Finasteride. Whether it works is difficult to assess, but the ingredients have proven their effectiveness.
ron, nederland (9 December 2013)
I switched to Finasteride Foligain because I got fina in my Gyno ( mn 's nipple was swollen and it felt too painful ). I use Foligain now two months and like it well , did not suffer from side effects that I had before , but have noticed no increase in hair loss. So great alternative .
Mellee (6 October 2011)