Abyssian revitalizing rinsing mist (250 ml)
The revitalizing rinsing mist from the Hello Volume range from Abyssian Haircare is a mist that keeps your hair soft and conditioned without weighing it down.
The benefits of the rinsing mist:
- Lightweight formula
- Rinses off tap water
- Gives instant volume after drying, even without blow-drying.
- Supports Scalp Health
- Brings the pH of the hair back into balance
The rinsing mist ensures that the hair continues to feel clean, shiny and fresh. Ensures color retention of the hair and gives instant volume, even without blow-drying. You can simply let the hair air dry to limit harmful heat treatment.
What can you expect from the Abyssian rinsing mist?
- Ancient Japanese Fermented Rice Water Hair Rinse
- Rebalances the pH. Prevents chemicals from tap water.
- Adds volume and supports scalp health
- 99% natural/plant ingredients
- Aluminum bottle, infinitely recyclable. Post-consumer recycled pump.
|A good treatment for||Damaged hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
Research has shown that Abyssinian oil reduces hair breakage by up to 93%. Compared to Argan oil products, Abyssinian oil is even better at providing manageable hair and natural shine.
- Aqua* -
- Saccharomyces / Rice Ferment Filtrate** -
- Polysorbate 20** -
- Glycerin** -
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein** -
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract** -
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract** -
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil** -
- Balanites Roxburghii Seed Oil** -
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride** -
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil** -
- Pentylene Glycol** -
- Citric Acid** -
- Ethylhexyglycerin** -
- Benzyl Alcohol -
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil** -
- Tocopherol* -
- Pyridoxine Hcl* -
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-20** -
- Limonene** -
- Linalool** * Naturally Occurring ** Plant-Derived
Use on clean, damp hair after shampooing, rinsing out conditioner or before the leave-in Silk milk conditioner. Spray evenly over strands and roots, comb and pat dry with a microfiber cloth. Brush and blow dry as usual.
I had high hopes for this product, but I was quite disappointed. It makes my hair very dry (or looks dry) and limp. And it just doesn't feel right anymore, so I won't buy this anymore, too bad.
After 3 weeks of use, I find that my hair has more volume and the curl is getting more and more beautiful
It's a nice bottle with a nice product in it, I really like it in the bathroom.
Unfortunately, I am a bit hypersensitive to the peppermint oil it contains.