Abyssian Sunday detox exfoliating shampoo (250 ml)
The Sunday detox exfoliating shampoo from the Anti-Polution Club range from Abyssian Haircare is a gentle exfoliating formula that reduces itching and flaking. The shampoo gently removes all build-up and residue of chemical-filled products in the hair and scalp. Perfect for all hair types - ideal for those with oily and dandruff-prone hair.
The benefits of Abyssian Sunday detox shampoo:
- Enriched with Israeli Dead Sea Salt that actively purifies and removes dead skin cells
- Apiscalp™ reduces scalp irritation, yeast and mold build-up while preserving natural hydration
- Over 98% natural/vegetable formulation
- Vegan, gluten and silicone free
Meet the Abyssian Anti Pollution line! This line consists of the Superfood Shampoo and Conditioner, Sunday Detox Exfoliating Shampoo and the Protein Shake hair mask. These products contain superfoods to protect, improve and supplement your hair against (environmental) damage from outside. These products keep your hair healthy and strong! Perfect to alternate and supplement your hair growth stimulating products.
What can you expect from the Sunday detox shampoo?
- Contains sea salt from the Dead Sea for a soft, clean scalp
- Hair and scalp friendly pH
- Suitable for an oily and sensitive scalp, helps prevent and remedy itching and flaking
Use this shampoo twice a week for a healthy scalp and combine with the Protein shake hair mask once every 3 weeks for an extra boost for the hair.
|A good treatment for||Damaged hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
Research has shown that Abyssinian oil reduces hair breakage by up to 93%. Compared to Argan oil products, Abyssinian oil is even better at providing manageable hair and natural shine.
- Aqua (Water)* -
- Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt)* -
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate** -
- Silica* -
- Glyceryl Stearate Se** -
- Cocamide Dipa** -
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate** -
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil** -
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter ** -
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** -
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine** -
- Polyquaternium 7 -
- Glycerin** -
- Sodium Pca** -
- Cetyl Alcohol** -
- Stearyl Alcohol** -
- C12-15 Alkyl Lactate** -
- Phenylpropanol -
- Parfum** -
- Chlorphenesin -
- Citric Acid* -
- Caprylyl Glycol** -
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil** -
- Limonene** -
- Apium Graveolens Seed Extract** -
- * Naturally Occurring -
- ** Plant-Derived
Rub a nut-sized amount on wet hair between the palms of your hands, then apply directly to your scalp from roots to ends. Rinse thoroughly.
very good scrub for the scalp - after washing, the scalp and hair feel as if they can breathe again
I have suffered from eczema on my scalp for years. Many shampoos only make the itching worse. Dry skin and itching are finally a thing of the past! The sea salt gently exfoliates the scalp, leaving it completely clean and itch-free. This shampoo is very suitable when you quickly suffer from greasy hair!