Ducray Creastim Reactiv lotion (60 ml)
Ducray's Creastim Reactiv Lotion against hair loss is a hair growth lotion suitable for use for hair loss with a non-hereditary cause. Hair loss can occur during a period of stress, fatigue or change of seasons. This lotion against hair loss:
- helps slow hair loss and reactivates the hair growth of existing hair,
- strengthens hair and restores strength and vitality
Creastim Reactiv lotion by Ducray is a lotion recommended for hair loss with a non-hereditary cause. It stimulates hair growth and strengthens the hair fibre and keratin, of which hair is built. The lotion is formulated with 93.4% natural ingredients.
It also helps inhibit hair loss, beautifies hair and restores its density. The innovative formula acts on the hair bulb and the quality of the keratin of the hair fibre.
- The tetrateptide extends the life of the hair and, in combination with creatine, helps to stimulate the growth phase of the hair
- The complex with vitamins B5, B6 and B8 strengthens the hair structure
- Hair loss is slowed down, the growth of one's own hair is reactivated and the hair appears denser
The lotion absorbs quickly when used, does not stick and is non-greasy.
|A good treatment for||Hormonal hair loss, Hair loss due to stress, Hair loss due to illness/medicine, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
A deficiency of this vitamin can cause hair loss. Supplementing it thus prevents unwanted hair loss.
Ensures stronger and healthier hair.
Extends the anagen phase (growth phase) by acting on TNF α. Delays the transition to catagen phase (transition phase). This reduces hair loss.
- Water (Aqua) -
- Alcohol Denat. -
- Hexylene Glycol -
- Pentylene Glycol -
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate -
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 -
- Biotin -
- Caramel -
- Creatine -
- Dextran -
- Fragrance (Parfum) -
- Panthenol -
- Pantolactone -
- Pyridoxine Hcl -
- Tocopheryl Nicotinate
- Apply 4 doses of 0.6 ml to the entire scalp, dry or wet, 3 times a week. (The dose is indicated on the dropper)
- Massage the product into the skin with the fingertips.
- Rinse it not to let it take effect.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Ducray indicates that the lotion can be used on scalps made sensitive by cancer treatments and it can be used by pregnant women (from the 2nd trimester onwards) and when breastfeeding.
Precautionary measures when using:
- Avoid contact with the eyes