Foligain biotin shampoo
The Foligain Biotin shampoo contains only high-quality, natural ingredients.
- Provides stronger, thicker, fuller hair
- Specially made for people with fine / thin hair
- Helps improve scalp health
- Mild and suitable for all hair types
Content: 473 ml, sufficient for four months or more.
This addition to Foligain's line of hair growth products is a lightweight, soothing formula designed to moisturize and condition the hair, while refreshing the scalp and supporting a shinier, fuller look. Carefully crafted from nourishing biotin, omega fatty acids and natural moisturizing agents including argan oil, saw palmetto and soy protein. This conditioner is free from SLS and other sulfates, silicones and parabens.
- Non-GMO: All ingredients contained in the biotin conditioner are free of genetic modification, just as nature intended.
- No Synthetic Fragrances or Colors: Natural, organic ingredients make this product look and smell great with no artificial additives.
- Soothing and enriching: Soy protein helps keep hair silky smooth, while biotin, saw palmetto and amino acids promote thicker looking hair that feels full of body.
|A good treatment for||Healthy hair growth, Thinning hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
A particularly important substance. It is widely used in the treatment against Alopecia Androgenetica because of its DHT-inhibiting (Di-hydro-testοsterone) properties , a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, ultimately causing hair loss.
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* -
- Water (Aqua) -
- Glycerin -
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate -
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine -
- Decyl Glucoside -
- Sorbitol -
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine -
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate -
- Biotin -
- Lauryl Glucoside -
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride -
- Juniperus Mexicana (Cedar) Oil -
- Jasminum Ocinale Oil -
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil -
- Citrus Reticulata Leaf Oil -
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil -
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil -
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil -
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa -
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil -
- Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil -
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein -
- Sodium PCA -
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) -
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein -
- Sodium Lactate -
- Arginine -
- Aspartic Acid -
- PCA -
- Calendula Ocinalis Flower Extract* -
- Serenoa Repons (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract* -
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract -
- Glycine -
- Alanine -
- Serine -
- Valine -
- Threonine -
- Isoleucine -
- Proline -
- Histidine -
- Phenylalanine -
- Potassium Sorbate -
- Sodium Benzoate -
- Gluconolactone -
- Natural Fragrance. *Certified organic
Particularly pleasant to use.
Foams well, easy to massage into the scalp.
Pleasant shampoo to use.. use too short to expect results
I have the shampoo and conditioner from this brand.
I'll let both sink in for a while,
No more itching and my hair looks healthier.
Super nice shampoo and conditioner for a great price.