Kmax color spray - Light brown (100 ml)
The Kmax Color Spray is designed to conceal thinning hair or simply to give the hair a better appearance. The Colour Spray can also be used to cover outgrowth. The spray is very easy to apply and you will achieve the desired result within a few minutes.
The Kmax Color Spray is suitable for both men and women.
Kmax Color Spray is available in 6 different shades, so there is always a color that matches your hair color.
Available in a 100 ml and a 200 ml variant.
Kmax Color Spray is the new product of the Kmax Concealing line specially designed to hide thinning hair for both men and women, to cover roots or to just give the hair a better look. Within a few seconds, and in an absolutely natural way, it gives a great effect to the hair while avoiding the unnatural "paint" effect given by other similar products on the market.
The innovative formula consists of natural pigments and is specially designed to be very waterproof, give the hair an extremely natural effect and protect the hair against physical and chemical damage.
|A good treatment for||Camouflaging bald spots/thin hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
- Butane -
- Ethyl trisiloxane -
- Propane -
- CI 77499 -
- Isobutane -
- Trimethylsiloxysilicate -
- Methyl trimethicone -
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply to dry hair, hold the bottle upright, at a distance of approximately 10 cm above the hair.
- For the best results spray for a couple of seconds, with small pauses, on the required areas.
- If necessary, remove excessive product with a cloth by making circular movements.
- Product remains at the hairline can be removed with a little bit of soap.
- To improve the result even more, apply Kmax fixating spray after applying the Kmax color spray.
- The product is waterproof: for removing the product it is sufficient to wash the hair with shampoo.
Good product to add some strength to your hair in addition to color. Is quite rain resistant, just have to watch out with glasses in your hair. You can get a brown nose bridge from that
I find it easy to use and it covers very well so you don't see my scalp.
I have been using kmax medium brown for over a year to cover my 50yr old receiding hair line ,I find this to be the best product on the market for good even coverage without looking like it's been painted on, all in all a fantastic product.
Does stain your skin because of the powder that falls off her, hair becomes stiffer and less combable
Good coverage, easy to use and not much needed.