Kmax hair growth shampoo
Kmax hair growth stimulating shampoo is a quality shampoo developed to combat hair loss, based on a formula enriched with the best ingrediënts against hair loss.
It has a stimulating effect thanks to the proven active ingredients for hair growth, such as:
- Azelaic acid
- Beta sitosterol
- Piroctone olamine
Do you suffer from dry hair? The Kmax leave-in conditioner is a good addition to the Kmax shampoo and helps to combat dry hair.
Content: 250 ml, sufficient for two months or more.
Kmax hair growth shampoo contains the same active ingredients as the Kmax hair care lotion and therefore functions as an ideal supplement.
These active ingredients are coordinated and counteract hair loss in several ways. In particular:
- Provides an inhibitory effect of 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosteronhormone into DHT, responsible for the miniaturization of hair follicles, a phenomenon underlying androgenetic alopecia
- Has a local anti-inflammatory effect to prevent irritation of the scalp
- Helps restore normal hair growth cycle by stimulating hair follicle metabolism
The Kmax hair growth stimulating shampoo contains various ingredients that can help prevent hair loss and stimulate new hair growth.
- Aloe Vera: known and used since ancient times for its anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties, it nourishes the hair and adds volume to the shaft and nourishes and detoxifies the scalp.
- Triaminodil: has a strong stimulating effect on natural hair growth.
- azelaic acid: an ingredient - naturally present in wheat and rye - with antibacterial antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beta-sitosterol: it is a plant steroid extracted from the plant Serenoa Repens (Saw Palmetto). It has a great inhibitory power on the 5-alpha reductase enzyme and therefore it is considered a powerful ally in the fight against baldness.
- 18 beta glycyrrhetic acid: it is an organic acid extracted from licorice root. It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. This property allows it to lower cortisol, the stress hormone involved in hair loss.
- Genistein: derived from soy, genistein is an isoflavone that can stimulate the growth phase (anagen phase) of the hair.
- Procapil: a patented complex containing the Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 peptide. It is a principle known for its stimulating properties in the hair growth process.
- Piroctone olamine: has a similar effect to Ketoconazole. It reduces hair loss, stimulates hair growth, ensures thicker hair and is effective against dandruff. Studies show that Piroctone olamine scores better than Ketoconazole on a number of fronts, such as hair thickness and number of hairs in the growth phase.
- Caffeine: this ingredient belongs to the xanthine family, which is known for its stimulating effect. Due to its ability to lengthen the anagen phase of the hair, caffeine is an important ingredient in hair loss treatments.
This product is suitable for anyone who:
- Suffers from (starting) hair loss
|A good treatment for||All types of hair loss, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Hormonal hair loss|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This ingredient prolongs the growth phase of the hair follicle. The effectiveness of Beta-Sitosterol has been demonstrated in scientific studies. It also has proven anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Caffeine blocks 5-alpha-reductase to inhibit the conversion of testοsterone to DHT. Caffeine also improves scalp health.
Has a similar action to Κetοconazole. It reduces hair loss, stimulates hair growth, provides thicker hair and is effective against dandruff. Studies show that Piroctone olamine outperforms Κetοconazole on a number of fronts, such as hair thickness and number of hairs in the growth phase.
Has a stimulating effect on hair regrowth. It owes its action to its extraordinary structural similarity to the well-known Minοxidil. Its effectiveness has been verified in several clinical studies in which it was used in concentrations of about 1%.
- Aqua [Water] -
- Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate -
- Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate -
- Cocamidopropyl betaine -
- PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate -
- PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate -
- Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate -
- Coco-glucoside -
- Glycol distearate -
- Sodium chloride -
- Laureth-10 -
- Cocamide MEA -
- Mentha piperita oil [Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil] -
- Menthol -
- Polyquaternium-7 -
- Camphor -
- Piroctone olamine -
- Parfum [fragrance] -
- PEG/PPG-10/10 Trimethylolpropane trioleate -
- Laureth-2 -
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein -
- Pyrrolidinyl diaminopyrimidine oxide -
- azelaic acid -
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid -
- Beta-Sitosterol -
- Genistein -
- Caffein -
- Butylene Glycol -
- PPG-26-Buteth-26 -
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil -
- Apigenin -
- Oleanolic Acid -
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 -
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice -
- Simmondisa chinensis [Jojoba] seed oil -
- Phenoxyethanol -
- Ethylhexylglycerin -
- Propylene glycol -
- Alcohol denat. -
- Etidronic acid -
- CI 19140 [Yellow 5] -
- CI 42051 -
- Limonene -
This is how you use the product:
- Wet the hair and scalp
- Apply a sufficient amount of Kmax stimulating shampoo
- Massage gently until it starts to foam
- Leave it on for 2-3 minutes
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with warm water
The formula is designed for frequent washing and can therefore be used daily for good scalp and hair hygiene.
Note: for external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use if you are allergic to one or more ingredients. Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've listed the things we're asked the most about here. Do you have another question? Feel free to contact us.
Kmax hair growth shampoo is a mint-colored shampoo with a pleasant mint scent. The shampoo has an anti-tamper sticker, so you know that you are getting a bottle that has never been opened. The shampoo lathers normally, so not excessively. It contains instructions in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish.
Very easy to use, does not run, fall out stops after about 2 months, does not irritate, gives fresh feeling, hair improves gradually, have used all of your lotions but this one is the absolute best.
Smells good, lathers nicely and doesn't irritate my scalp like most hair growth stimulating shampoos do. I wash my hair every other day with it. Been using it for 2 months now and I feel like there are fewer hairs on my pillow. Curious if new hair will grow soon!
I lose much less hair after showering and my hair is less fine and thicker. I strongly recommend it