Kmax hair transplant follicle activator supplement
The Kmax Hair Transplant Post-Surgery Follicle Activator Supplement is specifically created to increase and accelerate the regrowth of hair and follicular units. At the same time, it has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect.
This multi-action supplement is part of the Kmax Healing Hair Transplant Post Surgery Kit, the first set of products specially developed to care for the hair and scalp after a hair transplant.
The kit includes the following other products:
The Kmax Follicle Activator Supplement can be purchased separately or together with the other products as an economical kit for a complete treatment.
A hair transplant is an expensive procedure costing many thousands of euros. If you catch it early though, you can often prevent your hair loss and stimulate hair growth with our other products. If your hair loss is very advanced, a hair transplant is often the only solution.
Immediately after your transplant, however, your hair and scalp will be very delicate. If you take bad care of your hair, you can lose those expensive hairs temporarily/permanently. To take the best possible care of your newly transplanted hair, Kmax has developed the Hair Transplant line.
Anyone who is going to do a hair transplant will benefit from purchasing the Kmax Hair Transplant Kit. A transplant is a major investment and with this kit you increase the chance that you will get through the post-transplant phase without any problems.
All products of the Kmax Hair Transplant line have a maximum content of 100 ml. That is why you can take them with you in your hand luggage without any problems, for example if you go abroad for your hair transplant.
The Kmax Follicle Activator Supplement contains several scientifically proven ingredients that can help your hair and skin to recover after the hair transplant.
- MSM: a natural organic compound rich in sulfur that guarantees a healthy and correct keratinization and increases the endogenous formation rate.
- L-Cystine: sulfur amino acid that plays an extremely important role in the protein synthesis of keratin and thus in the health and growth of hair, nails and epidermis. Useful for increasing hair growth rate and resistance.
- NAC: Also known as N-acetyl cysteine, it is a very powerful antioxidant that simultaneously promotes the keratinization process.
- Turmeric Extract titrated at 95% in Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that effectively fights free radicals.
- Vitamin C: a water-soluble vitamin with innumerable functions and of particular value as it is an indispensable cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions, free radicals and in promoting the endogenous synthesis of collagen.
- Vitamin E: water-soluble vitamin with strong antioxidant, emollient, healing and elastic properties.
- Astaxanthin: natural molecule that is particularly effective against inflammation.
- Biotin: Water-soluble vitamin that helps keep skin and hair healthy as it regulates the production of glycogen, the main source of cellular energy.
|A good treatment for||Support after hair transplantation|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss, Advanced hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
A form of organic sulfur and the body's own substance. It forms an essential component of our skin, connective tissue, hair, joints and nails, among other things. Methylsulfonylmethane has many positive properties and can promote hair growth, mobility and maintain supple muscles, joints and flawless skin, among others.
- Active ingredients and amount per serving (= 2 tablets) Ingredient Amount per serving % reference intake L-Cystine 500 mg * N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 300 mg * Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) rhizome dry extract titrated at 95% in curcumin 100 mg/95 mg * Vitamine C (asorbic acid) 80 mg 100% Vitamine E (tocopherol acetate) 12 mg 100% Astaxanthin 2 mg * Biotin 0.45 mg 900% Complete ingredients list Methylsulfonylmethane -
- L-Cystine -
- N-Acetyl-cysteine -
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) rhizome dry extract titrated at 95% in curcumin -
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) -
- Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate) -
- Astaxanthin -
- Biotin -
- Sorbitol -
- Cellulose -
- Talc -
- Cutin -
- Magnesium salts of fatty acids
It is recommended to take 2 tablets per day with plenty of water. It is best to take the tablets with a meal, for example breakfast and dinner.
Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet for a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat sources.
Do not administer to children under three years of age. In case of liver or biliary function changes or gallstones of the biliary tract, the use of the product is not recommended. If you are taking any medications, check with your doctor first if you can take these supplements.
The complete post-transplant treatment
You use each product in the Kmax Hair Transplant Kit from a certain point in the post-transplant healing process:
- In the days after the transplant, apply the Lenitive Oil 1-2 times a day
- Take 2 tablets of Follicle Activator Supplement daily
- Once you have received permission from your treating surgeon to wash your hair again with a very mild shampoo, you can start using the Foamer Shampoo
- As the healing process progresses, after consultation with your surgeon, you can switch from the Foamer Shampoo to the Cleanser Shampoo
Please note: the post-operative period is very sensitive and its progression varies from person to person. Consult your responsible surgeon to adjust the use of Kmax Hair Transplant products to your personal situation.