Kmax scalp shader - Light grey
The Kmax Scalp Shader is a cosmetic product that covers hair loss and thinning hair.
The texture of this cream guarantees that the product stays long on the hair and skin. It is very waterproof and therefore can even be used during a visit to the beach or pool.
The product can be used as an alternative for keratin hair fibres, or can be used alongside of them to get even better results as they have the same hair thickening effect.
It is a cosmetic product, between a powder and a cream, used to camouflage thinning hair. It is ideal to apply to the scalp, for thin and/or short hair. The Scalp Shader is water and perspiration resistant.
Once you have gained a certain amount of experience in using the product, you will be able to achieve extremely realistic hair thickening effects. This product was originally used by professional make-up artists for theatre or film make-up and is frequently used to make celebrities, actors and politicians look like they have “some extra hair”.
|A good treatment for||Camouflaging bald spots/thin hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
- Talc -
- Kaolin -
- Aqua (Water) -
- Cyclopentasiloxane -
- Magnesium Myristate -
- Stearalkonium Hectorite -
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate -
- Zea Mays Meal (Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal) -
- Acrylates/t-Butylacrylamide Copolymer -
- Stearic Acid -
- Phenoxyethanol -
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane -
- Propylene Glycol -
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine -
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) -
- Cetyl Palmitate -
- C20-40 Alkyl Stearate -
- Methylparaben -
- Glycerin -
- Dimethicone -
- Trimethylsiloxysilicate -
- Glyceryl Stearate -
- Synthetic Wax -
- Ethylparaben -
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone -
- Tocopherol -
- Allantoin -
- Propylparaben -
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate -
- Xanthan Gum -
- BHT -
- Benzyl Salicylate -
- Limonene -
- Linalool -
- Coumarin -
- Benzyl Benzoate -
- Citronellol -
- Parfum (Fragrance). May contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) -
- CI 77491 -
- CI 77492 -
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) -
- CI 77266 (Black 2) -
- CI 77007 (Ultramarines) -
- CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)
Use the Kmax Scalp Shader on a clean and dry scalp. You can also apply it on damp hair: make sure the sponge is wet and apply the product with it onto the scalp.
- Dab the scalp and hair sections, colouring small areas at a time.
- Remove any smudges or product excess with a damp cloth.
- Allow the product to dry, and if you normally use a hairdryer, set it to a low temperature and a slow speed. Otherwise, brush or comb the hair for a few minutes, which will accelerate the drying time.
- The hair roots are the last to dry, therefore, ensure you brush the hair right down to the root. This helps optimize hair volume.
Let the product dry completely, then keep on styling if necessary. It can be sprayed on hair even before the application of Kmax keratine hair fibres.
The professional Kmax scalp shader brushes are good. I recommend them.
I use it in combination with the hair fibers. First the scalp Shader on the bald spots, then the hair fibers. It is easy to use, you get more and more handy at it. If the spots are not very large, it covers well. The applicator is of poor quality. The packaging takes a long time, and the applicator is already worn out halfway through. This is unfortunate. I am very happy with the product and will definitely continue to use it. It also stays put. You don't actually see that you've used it, but the spots are gone.
Easy to order and fast delivery. Satisfied with the product
Applicator has a nice size and is very convenient to use.
Glad there is now a (spare) set for sale!
This product helped me very well in a period when my loss was the worst, it takes a little longer before all places are properly covered, but if everything is right you cannot see that you have applied something, your hair is dull but that you can solve with hair spray. For me it has been a great help and you can use it much longer, so cheaper than powders.