Kmax volumizing shampoo
- Volumizing effect even for fine and thin hair
- Hydrating and restoring action
- Strengthens the structure of the hair
- Gentle cleansing for daily use
The cleansing base of Kmax volumizing shampoo uses high-quality surfactants (no SLS / SLES) for an extremely delicate cleansing that does not alter the hydrolipidic film of the scalp but at the same time is effective in removing dirt and excess sebum, making it a ideal product for a daily cleansing without being aggressive either on the skin or on the hair shaft.
Particular attention was paid to the conditioning and volumizing effect obtained by adding considerable quantities of amino acids and proteins from different sources (rice and keratin) capable of strengthening the keratin structure of the hair, immediately giving volume and body even to the finest hair.
The formula of this shampoo is enriched with a quaternary film-forming agent derived from Guar gum useful both for neutralizing the static electricity of the hair and for giving body and volume.
Finally, the ceramides present play an active action on the structure of the hair, closing the scales and thus making it more resistant, compact and protected.
The formulation is completed by ingredients that have a moisturizing, soothing and toning effect that take care of both the scalp and the hair shaft, such as:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: aloe vera has an important soothing and moisturizing action thanks to its mucopolysaccharides, vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
- Allantoin: allantoin has strong moisturizing, keratoplastic and emollient characteristics.
- Provitamin B5, Panthenol: panthenol plays an important role in maintaining a correct water content both in the epidermis and in the hair as well as being a protective and decongestant agent.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: vitamin E has an important antioxidant action, protecting cell membranes from degradation caused by free radicals.
- Glycerin: glycerin is a humectant and a soothing agent of vegetable origin.
Thanks to the synergy of these active ingredients, the hair immediately regains an extraordinary volume, becomes easier to handle and acquires softness and shine without weighing down the hair.
|A good treatment for||Thicker/fuller hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This has an important moisturizing, restoring and softening effect on both the scalp and hair.
- Aqua (Water) -
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate -
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate -
- Lauryl Glucoside -
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate -
- PEG-15 Cocopolyamine -
- Cocamide MEA -
- Cocamide DEA -
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate -
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine -
- Glycerin -
- Parfum (Fragrance) -
- Lactic Acid -
- Panthenol -
- Tetrasodium EDTA -
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) -
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride -
- Tocopheryl Acetate -
- Allantoin -
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein -
- PEG-8 -
- Hydrolyzed Keratin -
- Buthylphenyl Methylpropional -
- Sodium Benzoate -
- PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer -
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone -
- Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate -
- Sodium Polyacrylate -
- CI 42051 (Acid Blue 3) -
- Apply on wet hair and scalp
- Apply a suitable amount of Kmax volumizing shampoo
- Massage gently till obtaining a soft and abundant lather
- Leave for around 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
Its formulation is suited for frequent use, so it can be used every day.