Panthrix hair growth activator
The Panthrix Hair Growth Serum promotes natural hair growth due to Redensyl, an active ingredient with two patented molecules that has been recognized for its ability to restore inactive hair cells.
- The serum contains highly efficient active ingredients which stimulate blood circulation and deliver vital vitamins and nutrients to hair follicles. This boosts hair growth and combats hereditary hair loss.
- Panthrix contains Redensyl, this ingredient contains the patented molecules DHQG and EGCG2, which promote the multiplication of stem cells of hair follicles.
Clinical testsshow that Redensyl is 50% more effective than Minoxidil.
- Just press the pump cap to dispense whatever amount you need. Usually 3 to 6 pumps are enough to cover your scalp with the active ingredients.
Contents 100 ml: enough for 2 months.
Redensyl received the In-Cosmetics Silver Award for innovative active ingredients in 2014 and works as follows:
- soothes the scalp and has an anti-inflammatory effect
- stimulates and strengthens the stem cells of the hair follicles
- has a positive effect on the cell division of the hair follicle stem cells and promotes their proliferation
- protects the hair follicles from cell death
- strengthens the hair shaft
Clinical study of Redensyl
In a clinical study on the effectiveness of Redensyl (ex vivo) with a 1% Redensyl solution to increase the rate of hair growth in hereditary hair loss with daily use over three months, the following results could be determined:
- Up to 214% more hair growth after 10 days
- Reactivated hair growth and fuller, thicker hair in 85% of test subjects
- 8% thicker hair
- Up to 28,000 new hairs
- 9% more hair in the anagen growth phase
- 29% more hair density in the anagen growth phase
- 17% less hair in the resting phase
- 70% of the test subjects would buy a product with the active ingredient complex Redensyl themselves or recommend it to others
After approximately 2-4 weeks continuous use, the scalp has become accustomed to the active ingredient complex Redensyl and the hair follicles are powerful enough to produce new hair on the surface of the skin layer as well produce.
The hair is in the growth phase, becoming longer and thicker. First (measurable) results can be expected after about 6-10 weeks. The changes start to become visible after that. The process progression can depend both on genetic predisposition as well as multiple environmental factors (lifestyle, nutrition, etc.).
Panthrix should therefore be tested for at least three months before the results are examined.
|A good treatment for||All types of hair loss, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Hormonal hair loss|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss, Advanced hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
Caffeine blocks 5-alpha-reductase to inhibit the conversion of testοsterone to DHT. Caffeine also improves scalp health.
Vitamin B3 has an anti-inflammatory effect. Niacinamide also improves blood flow in the scalp, allowing nutrients to better reach the hair and scalp.
- Aqua -
- Alcohol Denat. -
- Glycerin -
- Larix Europaea Wood Extract -
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract -
- Keratin Amino Acids -
- Hydrolyzed Keratin -
- Caffeine -
- Niacinamide -
- Panthenol -
- Menthol -
- Glycine -
- Propylene Glycol -
- Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil -
- Parfum -
- Zinc Chloride -
- Ethylhexylglycerin -
- Sodium Metabisulfite -
- Phenoxyethanol -
- Potassium Sorbate -
- Disodium Edta -
- Edta -
- Limonene -
- Linalool -
- Hexyl Cinnamal -
Apply 5-6 doses of pump directly to the scalp. Gently massage the solution into the appropriate areas. Do not rinse out. After working, the hair can be styled as desired.
This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Stop using the product immediately in case of allergic reactions or irritation. If these persist, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Read the instructions for use before using the product. Find out in advance about any allergies you may have to the ingredients.