Regenepure biotin capsules
The Regenepure biotin supplement makes hair stronger and healthier from within. It contains clinically proven ingredients, including biotin, saw palmetto, apple polyphenols and essential amino acids to promote hair growth and healthy hair. The active ingredients help bring back the hair to its natural, healthy state with continued use of the supplement.
The Regenepure biotin supplement can be used as a standalone treatment and in conjunction with the other products in the Regenepure range. It is suitable for both men and women and for all hair types.
Content: 90 capsules, sufficient for 1 - 3 months, depending on the dosage.
In this supplement, Biotin is paired with a blend of amino acids, minerals and vitamins that encourage hair growth and help produce healthier, stronger hair that is less likely to break. The supplement contains only natural ingredients that work effectively without causing harmful side effects.
The supplement contains a range of B Vitamins that help reduce stress, a major cause of hair loss, while supporting the production of red blood cells. Among the B Vitamins, B3 is particularly effective in stimulating the circulation and encouraging hair growth.
B8 (B7 in the U.S. and Germany), also known as Biotin, is essential in helping hair become stronger. A key component of the Regenepure Biotin Supplement, this vital ingredient reduces brittleness, allowing the hair to grow longer without breakage.
The minerals Zinc and Iron, respectively, renew skin cells and distribute oxygen in the system. It also contains MSM, a naturally-occurring chemical that benefits joint cartilage, muscle pain and scar tissue.
There are several amino acids included in the Biotin supplement which, individually, have a variety of benefits for hair growth and hair loss. L-Glutamine is an amino acid that declines in production with age often leading to reduced hair growth, while L-Lysine powder plays a role in the production of Keratin and Collagen, both important components of healthy hair and nails. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid with numerous benefits, including the production of melanin - the skin and hair pigment - and stress relief. L-Arginine increases the production of Nitric Oxide, relaxing and widening the blood vessels allowing for a greater flow of blood to reach the hair follicles. L-Cysteine, L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine positively affect muscle and skin cells and have healing and energy-boosting properties.
The Biotin supplement contains a number of naturally-sourced extracts. These include:
- Saw Palmetto: a particularly important substance which makes up a large part of the formula. It is widely used in the treatment of Androgenic Alopecia for its superior ability in blocking DHT (di-hydro-testosterone), a hormone that causes shrinkage of hair follicles and ultimately, hair loss.
- Turmeric: a spice that is commonly used in South Asian cooking, Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful anti-oxidant, fighting cell-damaging free radicals.
- Apple Extract Polyphenols: found in the fruit and its skin, these polyphenols promote growth in the hair epithelial cells. In clinical studies, Apple polyphenols have shown to help each hair grow thicker in diameter while increasing overall hair count.
- Horsetail extract: like Turmeric, Horsetail has vital antioxidant properties. An astringent, it increases the circulation in the scalp and makes the hair follicles grow stronger and thicker.
- Nettle Extract: this is very stimulating substance that not only treats oily hair and scalp but fights hair loss through the stimulation of the hair roots.
- Pygeum: a natural herbal treatment that helps reduce the production of DHT.
- Fo-Ti Root Powder: an herb that is commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat high cholesterol and insomnia. It is also used against hair loss.
- Soy Isoflavones: have shown promise in further inhibiting hair loss by curbing DHT activity.
|A good treatment for||All types of hair loss, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Hormonal hair loss, Healthy hair growth, Telogen effluvium|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegetarian|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
A particularly important substance. It is widely used in the treatment against Alopecia Androgenetica because of its DHT-inhibiting (Di-hydro-testοsterone) properties , a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, ultimately causing hair loss.
- Active ingredients and amounts per serving (3 tablets) Ingredient Amount per serving (3 capsules) % daily value * Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine monoitrate) 30 mg 2000% Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 110 mg 6471% Niacin (as niacinamide) 30 mg 150% Vitamin B6 (as pyriodoxine hydrochloride) 30 mg 1500% Folate (as folic acid) 500 mcg 125% Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalmin) 30 mcg 500% Biotin 5000 mcg 1667% Iron (as iron amino acid chelate) 10 mg 56% Zinc (as zinc citrate) 20 mg Proprietary blend: 1065.04 mg * Saw Palmetto (berry) Extract (Serenoa repens) (45% fatty acid) -
- Fo-Ti (root) Powder (Polygonum multiforum) -
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) -
- Ceramide-PCD (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) -
- Turmeric Extract (95% curcuminoids) -
- Soy Isoflavones extract (1% isoflavones) -
- Apple Extract (10% polyphenols) -
- Nettle (root) 10:1 concentrate (Urtica dioca) -
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense) (7% Silica) -
- Pygeum (bark) extract (2.5% sitosterols) -
- L-Cysteine HCI -
- L-Valine -
- L-Leucine -
- L-Isoleucine -
- L-Arginine Vase -
- L-Lysine HC1 -
- L-Proline -
- L-Glutamine -
- L-Methionine -
- L-Tyrosine. * Daily value not established Other ingredients: Gelatin -
- Dicalcium Phosphate -
- Vegetable Magnesium Sterate -
- Silicon Dioxide. Proprietary blend This supplement contains a blend of various ingredients (proprietary blend). In total -
- this blend is 1065 mg. It is not disclosed what the dosage of the ingredients in this blend is.
Suggested use: take three (3) capsules daily with meals.
The Advanced Hair Loss Formula with Biotin works well as a standalone supplement, but the benefits can be enhanced when used with the other Regenepure products: Regenepure DR shampoo, Regenepure NT shampoo and Regenepure biotin conditioner.
currently satisfied with the product, hairs have improved quality.
Apart from the yellow urine, no results.
Hallo Rob, vielen Dank für deine Feedback über die Regenepure-Tabletten. Sie verwenden die Tablets schon länger und zeigen an, dass Sie das gewünschte Ergebnis noch nicht erreicht haben. Gerne helfen wir Ihnen bei Ihrer Suche weiter, wir können Sie auch einen persönlichen Rat geben via firstname.lastname@example.org, damit wir Ihnen eine passende Produktempfehlung für Ihre Situation geben können.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Have used this product for a longer time, then stopped a while but this did not benefit my hair. So I have started again with this vitamin, can't live without.
Very good product! No more hair loss! Recommended
Finally found something that works after having tried everything for 14 years. I use the supplement now for 1 month. After the 2nd week I noticed the difference that during washing very little to no hair ended up in the shower drain and very little hair ended up in my brush. I am very satisfied!