Viviscal tablets for men (1 month)
Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements are scientifically formulated with the important nutrients, biotin and zinc, which help to maintain normal healthy hair growth from within, and marine protein complex AminoMar C™. Viviscal has been developed with significant investment in research & development and is supported by 10 published clinical trials.
Viviscal supports healthy hair growth in 4 stages over a 3-6 month period.
- Stage 1: hair follicles are supported through consistent intake of protein and nutrients in each tablet. Stronger nails are often the first signs that Viviscal is working.
- Stage 2: thin and wispy hair is strengthened. Look out for baby hairs appearing.
- Stage 3: breakage and thinning continue to decline, encouraging normal healthy hair growth.
- Stage 4: hair is looking noticeably strong and healthy.
Only Viviscal hair growth supplements contain AminoMar C™. Backed by over 25 years of research, Viviscal is the only hair growth supplement which includes the proprietary marine protein complex AminoMar C™.
In the 1980s, a study established that the beautiful hair of the Inuit people was related to a marine protein-rich diet.
The key proteins within their diets were identified to formulate the origins of AminoMar C™.
|A good treatment for||Hair loss men, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Healthy hair growth|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is a rich formulation of marine extracts - plus vitamins and minerals to nourish hair from within. Clinically proven to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth.
- Marine Protein Complex (AminoMar C ™) (fish/molluscs) -
- Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose) -
- Maltodextrin -
- Flax Seed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract Powder -
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) -
- Common Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) Extract -
- Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose -
- Glycerol) -
- Acerola (Malphigia glabra L.) Fruit Powder -
- Anti-Caking Agents (Sillicon Dioxide -
- Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids) -
- Zinc Oxide -
- Silicon Dioxide -
- Orange Flavouring -
- Modified Starch.
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3-6 months (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, with water after meals). Then take 1-2 tablets per day as needed.
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor if you are taking any medication
- Do not use if blister pack is cut, torn or broken
- Keep out of reach of children