Viviscal tablets for women (3 months)
Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements are scientifically formulated with the important nutrients, biotin and zinc, which help to maintain normal healthy hair growth from within, and marine protein complex AminoMar C™. Viviscal has been developed with significant investment in research & development and is supported by 10 published clinical trials.
Viviscal supports healthy hair growth in 4 stages over a 3-6 month period.
- Stage 1: hair follicles are supported through consistent intake of protein and nutrients in each tablet. Stronger nails are often the first signs that Viviscal is working.
- Stage 2: thin and wispy hair is strengthened. Look out for baby hairs appearing.
- Stage 3: breakage and thinning continue to decline, encouraging normal healthy hair growth.
- Stage 4: hair is looking noticeably strong and healthy.
Only Viviscal hair growth supplements contain AminoMar C™. Backed by over 25 years of research, Viviscal is the only hair growth supplement which includes the proprietary marine protetin complex AminoMar C™.
In the 1980s, a study established that the beautiful hair of the Inuit people was related to a marine protein-rich diet.
The key proteins within their diets were identified to formulate the origins of AminoMar C™.
|A good treatment for||Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hormonal hair loss, Healthy hair growth, Telogen effluvium|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss|
|Suitable for||Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is a rich formulation of marine extracts - plus vitamins and minerals to nourish hair from within. Clinically proven to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth.
- Marine Protein Complex (AminoMar C ™) (fish/molluscs) -
- Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose -
- Cross-linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose) -
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) -
- Maltodextrin -
- Common Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) Extract -
- Ferrous Fumarate -
- Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose -
- Glycerol) -
- Anti-Caking Agents (Sillicon Dioxide -
- Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids) -
- Zinc Oxide -
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Vitamin B3]) -
- Acerola (Malphigia glabra L.) Fruit Powder -
- Millet Seed Extract -
- Silicon Dioxide -
- Orange Flavouring -
- Modified Starch -
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3-6 months (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, with water after meals). Then take 1-2 tablets per day as needed.
- This product contains iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children and may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor if you are taking any medication
- Do not use if blister pack is cut, torn or broken
- Keep out of reach of children
I have been using this product on and off for 6 years. Whenever I start using it after a hiatus, I start getting compliments within 1-2 months that my hair looks "so long/so good" so I can't be imagining that my hair does look better. I've never noticed better nails, eyelashes, or brows. Most of my body hair has been lasered off so can't report back on that either. I do feel like after a few months, I can't tell if it's working or not. I 100% know my hair isn't growing faster (based on dying my roots) but what happens is less falls out, it's fuller, and I need fewer trims. I'm 45 and I get trims 2-3 per year to keep it long. It's at my bra strap now.