Availability: In stock
Dandrene anti-dandruff shampoo is an exfoliating shampoo with advanced antidandruff technology. It is formulated for people who suffer from dandruff, oiliness, itching and an irritated scalp. This shampoo contains ingredients with antibacterial and antifungal properties, controls excessive production of grease, soothes irritation and inflammation of the scalp and naturally exfoliates the scalp.
Size: 205 ml
- Dandrene anti-dandruff shampoo
- Directions for usage
- Related articles
- Experiences (0)
- Product information
Dandrene anti-dandruff shampoo
Dandrene shampoo revitalizes and nourishes the hair with amino acids and vitamins while soothing inflammation and itching. It helps remove dandruff through three action methods proven by several clinical studies and research:
- antifungal technology that inhibits the fungi that cause dandruff
- regulates excess grease that nourishes these fungi
- provides nutrients to regenerate and rebuild the hair and the scalp
It contains a large number of ingredients that help eliminate the constant scaling, scratching, redness, grease and odor associated with dandruff, among others:
- Zinc pyrithione: Antibacterial and antifungal agent. It can reduce bacterial or fungal scalp infections that may cause dandruff due to seborrheic dermatitis
- Glycolic Acid: Antibacterial and antifungal agent. Excellent exfoliant that helps to eliminate dead cells.
- Shikimic Acid: Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Ursolic Acid: Promotes hair growth as it can stimulate blood circulation in the scalp and activation of keratinocytes.
Suitable for greasy hair and the scaling skin process caused by seborrheic dermatitis, atopical dermatitis, pityriasis versicolor, tinea capitis, psoriasis, and persistent dandruff on the scalp with inflammation and itching.
Directions for usage
For best results, apply the shampoo to wet hair, lather and rinse. Then repeat and leave on the scalp for 1 - 2 minutes. Dandrene should be used 3 - 4 times per week. Use only as needed to control dandruff.
Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Stop using if condition worsens or does not improve within two weeks.