Availability: In stock
Foligain stimulating conditioner for thinning hair for men is a high-quality conditioner for treating hair loss. The conditioner aims to stimulate hair growth and provide thicker and fuller hair. The conditioner contains important nutrients.
The conditioner contains 2% Trioxidil, DHT blockers, amino acids, jojoba oil and powerful herbal extracts. All ingredients have been tested and extensively studied to achieve the best support for hair growth,a healthy hair scalp and healthy hair follicles.
The shampoo is free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Content 236 ml
Foligain conditioner for men
Foligain's hair growth stimulating conditioner is designed to treat hair loss and promote the growth of thicker and fuller hair.
Features of the conditioner:
- Targeted regrowth conditioner for men
- Conditioner with stimulant bioactive substances
- Contains 2% Trioxidil: a regrowth complex with three-dimensional action for visible results
- The ingredients in Trioxidil have been clinically demonstrated to work faster than Minox
- Helps hair loss to stop quickly and effectively
- Restores thicker and fuller hair
- Stimulates a fast, healthy hair regrowth
- With high performance DHT blockers
- Nutrients restore the scalp's health
- With clinically studied ingredients
- No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
The conditioner aims to stimulate hair growth and provide thicker and fuller hair. The conditioner contains important nutrients. The conditioner includes 2% Trioxidil, DHT blockers, amino acids, jojoba oil and powerful herbal extracts.
The conditioner includes Trioxidil. Trioxidil is a triple anti-dilution complex developed by a team of hair care professionals, with bioactive ingredients clinically proven to restore hair and scalp.
How to use
After shampooing with Foligain Stimulating Shampoo, apply a small amount of Foligain Conditioner and massage into scalp for 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
Warnings: for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed healthcare practitioner