Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Kmax leave-in conditioner
Kmax leave-in conditioner
The Kmax stimulating leave-in conditioner is a so-called "no rinse" conditioner and does not need to be washed out. It helps to moisturize the hair and give it a natural shine, without weighing it down.
It has a stimulating effect thanks to the proven active ingredients for hair growth, such as:
- azelaic acid
- Beta sitosterol
Kmax leave-in conditioner is a good addition to the Kmax hair growth shampoo to improve hair and scalp health, but can be combined with all shampoos.
Content: 100 ml, sufficient for two months or more.
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Kmax leave-in conditioner
Kmax stimulating leave-in conditioner is the new conditioner from the Kmax stimulating line. You do not have to rinse it out. It has a double effect: it is both stimulating and protective.
The nourishing ingredients of the formula have a nourishing and protective effect on the hair shaft, resulting in superior detangling, volume and softness properties. In addition, they protect the hair from external factors such as pollution, sun, etc.
The Kmax leave in conditioner contains various ingredients that can help make hair healthier and grow better:
- Aloe Vera: used since ancient times for its anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties, it nourishes hair and adds volume to the shaft, while nourishing and detoxifying the scalp.
- Triaminodil: has a strong stimulating effect on natural hair growth.
- azelaic acid: an ingredient - naturally present in wheat and rye - with antibacterial antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beta-sitosterol: it is a plant steroid extracted from the plant Serenoa Repens (Saw Palmetto). It has a great inhibitory power on the 5-alpha reductase enzyme and therefore it is considered a powerful ally in the fight against baldness.
- 18 beta glycyrrhetic acid: it is an organic acid extracted from licorice root. It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. This property allows it to lower cortisol, the stress hormone involved in hair loss.
- Genistein: Derived from soy, genistein is an isoflavone that can stimulate the growth phase (anagen phase) of the hair.
- Procapil: a patented complex containing the Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 peptide. It is a principle known for its stimulating properties in the hair growth process.
- Caffeine: This ingredient belongs to the xanthine family, which is known for its stimulating effect. Due to its ability to lengthen the anagen phase of the hair, caffeine is an important ingredient in hair loss treatments.
This product is suitable for anyone who:
- Is looking for a leave-in conditioner with a strong 2-in-1 effect: stimulating and protective
- Want to restore body and softness to hair treated with alcohol-based topical lotions
- Has dry, fine hair that is difficult to comb
Aqua [Water], Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum [fragrance], Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, azelaic acid, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Beta-sitosterol, Genistein, Caffeine, Sodium salicylate, Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxine HCl, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene glycol, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal.
This is how you use the product:
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Shake the bottle of Kmax leave in conditioner well
- Spray 4-8 times on damp hair
- Spread the conditioner with your fingertips
- Do not rinse the conditioner
- Continue with your normal ritual (hair drying, etc.)
Note: avoid contact with the eyes. If you accidentally get it in your eyes, rinse immediately.
What's in a pack of Kmax leave-in conditioner?
The Kmax leave-in conditioner is a transparent liquid with a pleasant scent. On the bottle are instructions in English and Italian.
Which products can I combine with the Kmax stimulating leave in conditioner?
To enhance the beneficial effects of the leave-in conditioner, it is recommended to combine it with the anti-hair loss and stimulating shampoo of the same line: Kmax stimulating shampoo. For a complete stimulating hair care routine you can also use the Kmax lotion and Kmax capsules.
Is it recommended to apply the product to dry or damp hair?
The ideal application is on damp hair after shampooing: apply the product then spread evenly with fingertips. The product must not be rinsed. Continue combing / drying as usual. However, the product can also be used on dry hair.
How often should I use the leave-in spray and should it be before or after applying hair growth lotions?
It can be used after every wash. Kmax stimulating leave in conditioner can be applied to damp hair. Then dry the hair and then apply any lotion.
Can I use this product together with hair fibers? Do I have to reapply them after using the leave-in?
As a rule, the leave in conditioner is used after shampooing. Once your hair has dried, you can safely apply the keratin hair fibers.