Availability: In stock
The hair growth stimulating conditioner by Neofollics Hair Technology contains many high-quality ingredients in a high dosage, making it a rich, caring conditioner. The conditioner nourishes the hair and scalp, resulting in healthier, stronger and shinier hair. In addition, the conditioner has a hair growth stimulating effect.
The conditioner contains, among other things:
- Copper tri-peptide complex, which stimulates hair growth and reduces inflammation
- Five powerful plant extracts, including Ecklonia Cava, EGCG and Sanguisorba Officinalis
- Hair growth molecules Niacinamide, Arginine and Biotin
- Nourishing oils from Jojoba, Macadamia, Rosemary, Peppermint and Sage
- Keratin, Wheat and Silk proteins that strengthen the hair and make it shiny and smooth
The conditioner is mild for the scalp and hair and does not contain perfume, silicones and parabens.
Neofollics conditioner is developed to be complementary with the Neofollics shampoo to optimize scalp and hair condition, but can be combined with all shampoos. Neofollics shampoo and conditioner are also available in a combination package with a discount.
Content: 250 ml
- Neofollics Conditioner
- Directions for usage
- Related articles
- Experiences (3)
- Product information
Neofollics hair growth stimulating conditioner improves the health of the hair and scalp in multiple ways. The caring formula restores the hair surface and makes the hair strong and healthy. The conditioner also contains various ingredients that stimulate healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss.
The conditioner is the ideal completion of a treatment with Neofollics shampoo. Of course, the conditioner can also be combined with other (hair growth stimulating) shampoos.
In relation to Neofollics Shampoo, the conditioner contains a number of additional ingredients that stimulate a healthy scalp and hair growth. Furthermore, the hair can become drier after washing it with a hair growth stimulating shampoo (due to the ingredient Ketoconazole or Piroctone olamine). The conditioner nourishes the hair, which makes the hair more moisturized and easier to comb.
Neofollics conditioner contains a large number of high quality, highly dosed ingredients. Each active ingredient has been selected based on scientific research to reduce hair loss through multiple ways and to improve hair and scalp health.
Neofollics conditioner contains jojoba, macadamia, rosemary, peppermint and sage oil which nourish the hair and scalp. These oils optimally condition the hair so that it looks healthy and cared for. It prevents dry, fluffy hair and makes it shiny.
In addition, the oils ensure a healthy scalp. For example, rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties and jojoba oil has a calming effect and controls excess sebum production.
Rosemary, sage and peppermint oil also stimulate hair growth.
This combination of oils gives the conditioner a pleasant smell, ensuring that the hair also smells pleasant after washing it.
Strengthening the hair
Keratin and silk, rice and wheat proteins strengthen the hair, repair damaged hair and make your hair less fragile.
The Neofollics conditioner contains, unlike other conditioners, a high concentration of Keratin. Keratin improves the hair structure, reduces hair fracture and restores damaged hair. It is easier to comb the hair and the hair has more shine.
The silk protein originates from real silk and protects the hair against external influences and improves the shine and manageability of the hair. Rice protein improves the flexibility and strength of the hair, while wheat protein has a moisturizing effect.
The shampoo contains a wide variety of plant extracts that inhibit DHT and stimulate the hair growth process in a natural way:
- Ecklonia cava: a seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which has a DHT lowering effect and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth. Read more in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil.
- EGCG: a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG inhibits the process of 5a-reductase. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor that stimulates hair growth.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: a plant that belongs to the rose family. Sanguisorba officinalis stimulates hair growth by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too rapid) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- Carthamus tinctorius: a thistle-like plant. Carthamus tinctorius stimulates hair growth in different ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide which is associated with hair loss.
- Proanthocyanidin B2 (Grape seed extract): a polyphenol from grape seeds. It allows for extending the growth phase, which provides for longer hair, and a higher density of the hair.
In addition, the conditioner contains pure Aloe vera gel. This soothes and restores the scalp. Aloe vera also works against itch and dandruff and reduces the scalp’s sebum production, resulting in better conditions for a healthy hair growth.
Hair growth molecules
- Copper tri-peptide (GHK-Cu): restores and protects the scalp. It works anti-inflammatory and stimulates hair growth. Studies indicate that the efficacy of GHK-Cu on hair growth is comparable to that of Minoxidil. Studies also indicate that the use of GHK-Cu increases the success rate of hair transplants.
- Arginine: this amino acid improves the blood supply to the hair roots, stimulating hair growth. Furthermore, a deficiency of Arginine can lead to fragile hair, thinner hair and hair loss.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): works anti-inflammatory. It also improves the circulation in the scalp, making it easier for nutrients to reach the hair and scalp.
- Biotin: an important vitamin for the hair. A shortage of biotin can lead to hair loss and fragile hair. A high dose of biotin is often applied for stronger, denser and healthier hair, and it also good for the condition of the scalp.
Effective absorption into the scalp
For a conditioner to be effective, an optimal absorption of the active ingredients is very important. Therefore, Neofollics Conditioner contains liposomes. Liposomes incorporate active substances in nano-capsules, so that these can be more easily transported through the scalp and to the hair follicles.
Gentle for hair and scalp
The large amount of natural oils and plant extracts makes this conditioner very nourishing for the hair and scalp. The conditioner contains only mild ingredients, including no perfume, colorants, silicones and parabens.
Directions for usage
Wash the hair with a hair growth stimulating shampoo, preferably Neofollics shampoo. Then apply a generous amount of Neofollics conditioner and gently massage it into the scalp and hair. Leave the conditioner in for 3 minutes, to ensure that the active ingredients are absorbed well. Rinse the hair thoroughly.
The conditioner is suitable for daily use. Use at least 3 times per week for the best results.
The conditioner nourishes the hair and makes it visibly stronger and shinier. Initial effects on hair growth can be seen after a few months. Continue the treatment in order to maintain the results.
The conditioner can be used with any type of hair, but it is especially recommended when you suffer from dry or fluffy hair. In addition, your hair can become a bit dry after washing it with a hair growth stimulating shampoo (due to the ingredient Ketoconazole or piroctone olamine). The use of a conditioner then provides for nourished, shiny and soft hair.
For the best results, we recommend using Neofollics conditioner in combination with Neofollics shampoo. Both the shampoo and the conditioner can be used daily, with a minimum of 3 times per week to ensure its effectiveness. Neofollics shampoo and conditioner are available in a combination package with a discount.
Add your experience:
I have very long hair and use it after washing only on the scalp. My hair is very soft and very shiny.
For the length I use something else but I hope to keep my hair healthy and strong from the root.
Charlotta (14 December 2018) about Neofollics conditioner (NL)
Wanted to try this conditioner because I also use the neofollics shampoo and it's a nice shampoo. The conditioner smells good and my hair feels good, so I'm happy with it.
Jeroen, Utrecht (22 June 2017) about Neofollics conditioner (NL)
Very noticeable is that the Neofollics conditioner makes your hair silky smooth at first use.
Anoniem, Barendrecht (20 June 2017) about Neofollics conditioner (NL)
- Suitable for
- Men and women
- Neofollics Hair Technology
- A good treatment for
- Hereditary hair loss (AGA), Thinning hair, All types of hair loss
- DHT inhibiting, Stimulating and strengthening hair growth, Anti-inflammatory, Prolonging of the hair growth cycle, Promoting scalp health
- Contents (ml)
- Average usage
- 3 months
- Recommended usage
- 3-7x per week
- Good to combine with