Availability: In stock
The Veta hair growth stimulating shampoo is an ideal shampoo for men and women with starting hair loss. The shampoo is designed for people with hereditary hair loss, hormonal hair loss and hair loss due to stress. The shampoo also provides thicker, longer and voluminous looking hair.
Veta shampoo contains several scientifically proven ingredients that stimulate hair growth in multiple ways:
- Trichogen strengthens the hair follicles, combats dry hair and restore shine
- Follicusan provides silky soft hair
- Saw Palmetto inhibits DHT and thus prevents hair loss
- Biotin strengthens thin hair, thickens hair and helps hair grow longer
Veta shampoo can be ordered together with the Veta conditioner as an inexpensive combination package. There is also a Veta shampoo + conditioner Travel kit, so you can easily continue your hair growth treatment during your holiday.
Content: 250 ml, sufficient for 30-45 washes.
- Veta shampoo
- Directions for usage
- Frequently asked questions
- Experiences (0)
- Product information
Clean your hair with the revitalizing and strengthening Veta hair growth stimulating shampoo. This nourishing shampoo stimulates healthy hair and combats thinning hair. The strengthening properties will make your hair fuller and shinier.
Veta shampoo combats both genetic and environmental factors of hair loss. Each time you wash your hair, Veta strengthens the hair at the root, stimulates healthy hair growth and prevents scalp inflammation that can lead to premature hair loss.
The shampoo is suitable for all hair types and is safe for use with dyed hair. Veta shampoo is not tested on animals, hypoallergenic and is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and silicones.
Veta shampoo contains several ingredients that make the hair healthier and stimulate hair growth, such as:
- Trichogen strengthens the hair follicles, combats dry hair and restores the shine of the hair.
- Follicusan provides silky soft hair, which you like to go through with your fingers.
- Saw Palmetto is a well-known and very effective DHT inhibitor and combats hair loss.
- Biotin strengthens thin and split hair, makes hairs thicker and helps the hair to grow longer.
- Propanediol (a less irritating alternative to propylene glycol) makes the shampoo easy to apply quickly.
- Panthenol hydrates and makes your hair thicker, shinier and more vibrant.
- Caffeine nourishes your scalp and stimulates your scalp, creating thicker and luscious locks.
The shampoo also contains lavender oil. This ingredient ensures that the Veta shampoo has a calming effect, smells good and does not sting.
Directions for usage
Apply a generous amount of shampoo to moist hair and massage into the scalp. Allow the shampoo to soak in for at least 3-4 minutes before rinsing. The longer you expose the scalp to the active ingredients, the more effective the shampoo is.
The shampoo is suitable for daily use. We recommend using the shampoo at least 4 times a week for best results.
The hair and scalp will feel better already after the first use. It takes time for the results of hair growth to become visible. After 1-2 months the first results may be visible, such as a decrease in hair loss. After 6-12 months other results may become visible. Continue the treatment to maintain the result.
If you want to care for and nourish your hair optimally, then the use of a conditioner, preferably the Veta conditioner, is recommended. This conditioner also stimulates hair growth.
Veta shampoo and Veta conditioner can also be ordered as an economic combination package.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use Veta shampoo with any conditioner?
Yes, you can. For best results, we do recommend using the Veta conditioner, because the formulation of both Veta products is well matched.
Can I dye or perm my hair while using this shampoo?
Yes, because this shampoo is completely free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates or similar aggressive chemicals that may affect the quality of hair dye/perms.
Does Veta shampoo have side effects?
If you follow the instructions there are no side effects. The active ingredients of the Veta shampoo have a long and well-documented state of safety.
Can I use a hair dryer if I use the Veta shampoo?
Yes, but be aware that extreme heat can damage the protein that forms hair, leaving it vulnerable. In general, it is recommended to use a cool to warm setting when the hair is blown dry.
Be the first to add your experience:
- Suitable for
- Men and women
- A good treatment for
- Hereditary hair loss (AGA), Thinning hair, All types of hair loss
- DHT inhibiting, Stimulating and strengthening hair growth, Anti-inflammatory, Prolonging of the hair growth cycle, Promoting scalp health
- Contents (ml)
- Average usage
- 3 months
- Recommended usage
- 4 - 7x per week