Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
The Neofollics hair growth lotion with 7% Neoxyl® is a scientifically proven hair growth lotion. The effects of the lotion are demonstrated in clinical studies. In this article we explain exactly what Neoxyl® is and how it works.
Table of content
Neofollics lotion: Neofollics lotion with 7% Neoxyl
Neoxyl® is a hair growth complex that can be found in the Neofollics lotion. A hair growth complex is a combination of active ingredients. The 10 active ingredients in Neoxyl® have been selected to tackle hair loss in multiple ways based on scientific research. Neoxyl® has been specially developed as an alternative to Minoxidil and other hair growth lotions. Minoxidil is a medicine traditionally used to prevent hair loss. However, it has only limited effectiveness and has many side effects.
Hair growth molecules
Neoxyl® contains three important hair growth molecules, namely Adenosine, Vividine® and Aminexil®. These molecules have a similar molecular structure to Minoxidil, but together provide a broader approach to hair loss and have virtually no side effects.
- Vividine: enhances hair growth in various ways. Vividine stimulates the so-called potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minoxidil does. This ensures that hair enters the growth phase faster and that this growth phase also lasts longer. Vividine also has a positive effect on blood flow to the hair follicles, allowing nutrients to reach the hair follicle better.
- Aminexil: reduces hair loss by preventing the hardening of collagen around the hair root. Because of this the hair root anchors itself more firmly in the scalp.
- Adenosine: Research has shown that Adenosine can improve scalp hair growth in both men and women. The research also showed that users were satisfied with the decrease in hair loss. Adenosine, unlike Minoxidil, has no side effects.
There are six plant extracts in the Neoxyl® hair growth complex. These have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. One of the most important mechanisms of action is to inhibit dihydrotestosterone (DHT) production. The conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is an important reason for (hereditary) hair loss.
- Ecklonia cava: contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol that reduces DHT and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol that stimulates hair growth. Read more about Ecklonia cava in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil.
- Raspberry ketone: can increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth. Read more about Raspberry ketone.
- Carthamus tinctorius: stimulates hair growth in various ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: stimulates hair growth by extending the growth phase of the hair follicles. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too rapid) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG counteracts the 5a reductase process. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor.
- Proanthocyanidin B2: a polyphenol from grape seeds. It ensures that the growth phase is extended, which ensures longer hair and a higher density of the hair.
Neofollics lotion with 7% Neoxyl® has been clinically tested in various scientific studies. The results of these studies show that it has a positive effect on hair growth and that it is a good product against hair loss.
In a long-term study on users with hair loss, it appears that Neofollics lotion with 7% Neoxyl® can cause a reduction in hair loss and an increase in hair density. Significant improvements were seen in all major employment rate gauges. 92% of users indicated that they saw improvement in their hair growth or hair loss.
In a laboratory study, the effect of Neofollics lotion was measured on the growth of human derma papilla cells (HDPCs). This is an important indicator for hair growth. This study showed that the Neofollics lotion caused a 96.8% increase in cell growth. This is nearly double when compared to the untreated cells. It indicated that Neofollics lotion significantly promotes cell growth in human dermal papilla cells.
The effect of Minoxidil has also been measured for comparison and showed an increase of only 68.3% in cell growth. The Neofollics lotion has a + 41% higher value than Minoxidil. This comparison points to a greater effectiveness of the Neofollics Lotion.
In this article you read that Neofollics lotion with 7% Neoxyl® is a product with scientifically proven advantages over Minoxidil. There are several reasons why we see Neofollics lotion as the best alternative to Minoxidil. We have listed these for you here:
- Neofollics is 41% more effective than Minoxidil on the growth of dermal papilla cells
- According to research, it has 95% user satisfaction
- The lotion absorbs quickly into the scalp and is not greasy
- It is a water-based solution and contains no solvents such as propylene glycol (PPG), unlike Minoxidil
- The chance of side effects is much smaller
- It is suitable for both men and women
- In addition to Neoxyl®, the lotion contains several other active substances that improve hair growth, such as Panthenol. A better effect on hair growth can be expected thanks to the multiple approach
- Neoxyl® not only has an effect on hereditary hair loss, such as Minoxidil, but is also suitable for, for example, combating hormonal hair loss
Neofollics lotion with 7% Neoxyl® is available from the Hair Growth Specialist.
Neofollics lotion: Neofollics lotion with 7% Neoxyl