Toppik hair fiber applicator
The hair fiber applicator is an attachment that can be screwed onto a canister of Toppik hair fibers. The applicator makes it easier to spread the hair fibers precisely and evenly over the hair for a more natural look.
The hair fiber applicator is a handy attachment when using Toppik hair fibers. It is an attachment that can be screwed onto a canister of hair fibers.
The atomizer allows the hair fibers to be applied to thinning areas with more precision. In addition, the atomizer makes it easier to spread the hair fibers evenly throughout the hair. With this, it provides an even more natural look.
The applicator is ideal for use by the hairline, especially in combination with the Toppik hairline optimizer. It is also very handy for accurately covering outgrowth (in dyed hair) and hair extensions.
|A good treatment for||Camouflaging bald spots/thin hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
- Shake the canister of hair fiber before use.
- Unscrew the cap of the canister of the hair fibers.
- Remove the spreading part (the little lid with the holes) by gently moving it up and down.
- Twist the applicator onto the canister of hair fiber. Press down on the pump.
- By applying more or less pressure, check how much of the hair fibers are coming out.
- We recommend removing the applicator from the canister each time after use and closing the canister again with the twist-off cap. This way moisture cannot reach the hair fibers as easily (this can cause the hair fibers to clump). When using the applicator, we recommend shaking the canister well on a regular basis. This way the hair fibers will retain their loose structure and can be better dispersed through the applicator.
For a natural-looking hairline, the hairline optimizer can be used. After applying the hair fibers, use the hair fiber fixing spray if necessary to keep the fibers securely in place throughout the day. For more information on (using) hair fibers, check out the keratin hair fiber page and read our tips for using hair fibers.