HGS heatless curler (curl hair without heat)
Easily create beautiful curls while you sleep with the HGS heatless curler. This satin hair band creates soft, curly hair without using heat.
- Get curly hair without damaging it
- Use while you sleep
- No need to use heat
This way of creating curls is good for your hair. For people with thin, fragile hair, this is the best method to get curls. Due to the bendable design of the heatless curler, it is suitable for different hair lengths.
Curling irons and blow dryers can create beautiful curls, but using heat is not good for your hair. Also, some women, have fragile hair or easily split ends. The HGS heatless curler is the best way to get curls without harming your hair.
How it works
The heatless curler is a soft hair band that you wrap your hair around. Secure this with rubber bands and let it sit for 2-3 hours. This creates soft, curly hair. For an even better result you can leave it in overnight.
The heatless hair curler is made of satin. This prevents frizz. The smooth texture of satin reduces friction on the hair, reducing frizz and preventing split ends. This is especially important if you leave your heatless curler on overnight.
What the package includes
- Rubber hair band with soft satin sheath
- Hair clip
- 2x satin rubber bands
- Spray bottle to wet your hair with
Example #1: Female
|A good treatment for||Curls|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Sulphate-free, SLS-free, Silicone-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
The process usually takes less than 5 minutes. Especially if you've already tried it a few times.
- Start with slightly damp hair. Dampen your dry hair with the included spray bottle or a wet brush. Or dry your hair to slightly damp after showering.
- Place the hair band over your hair. Secure the hair band with the hair clip on top of your head.
- Divide your hair in half and twist it around the hair band.
- When the hair is braided to the end, secure it with the rubber bands.
- Let the hair band sit for several hours, or overnight.
- Enjoy your soft curls!