Revita tablets (3 months)
Revita tablets is a nutritional supplement that provides nutritional support to fortify hair growth. It also helps to prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth. The supplement acts in all alopecia related factors: oxidative damage, inflammatory and hormonal.
The formula contains Melatonin, Vitamin D, Isoflavones, Zinc, Biotin and Iron.
Also available as a smaller 1-month pack.
Content: 90 tablets, sufficient for 3 months.
Revita anti-hair loss tablets is a dietary supplement that provides nutritional support to fortify hair growth. It also helps to prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth.
The formula contains Melatonin, a powerful antioxidant and growth modulator that attenuates the hair follicle cells oxidative stress, prolonging the anagen (growth) phase and delaying the telogen (resting) phase. It is also called “Scavenger molecule” due to its double free radicals cleansing action (stronger than Vitamin C).
The Revita tablets also contain vitamin D and isoflavones such as Biochanin A and Daidzein from soy extract. Isoflavones reduce the concentration of DHT in the hair follicles. They also restore the hormonal balance. Hormonal changes are an important cause of hair loss in women during and after menopause. Daidzein also acts as a powerful antioxidant. Clover extract inhibits 5α-reductase and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The formula also includes:
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate), which contributes to protein synthesis and helps to protect against damage;
- Biotin, which turns nutrition into energy and supports the hair;
- Iron, which delivers oxygen to the hair root and helps to reduce hair loss.
With Revita tablets you can contribute to a more healthy hair growth with multiple types of hair loss. Below you can see several photos of people who have used Revita tablets, in combination with other products, to stop hair loss/regrow hair.
Example #1: Male, 32 years old
|A good treatment for||All types of hair loss, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Hormonal hair loss, Healthy hair growth, Telogen effluvium|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This ingredient prolongs the growth phase of the hair follicle. The effectiveness of Beta-Sitosterol has been demonstrated in scientific studies. It also has proven anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
- Active components per dosage (1 tablet) Components By tablet % NRV (by tablet) * Genistein 75 mg Beta-sitosterol 75 mg Alfalfa extract (Medicago Sativa) 50 mg Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 21 mg 5% Canadian Willowherb (Fireweed) extract (Epilobium Angustifolium L.) 20 mg Apple extract (Malus Pumila Mill.) 20 mg Diadzein 10 mg Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate) 5.1 mg 37% Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 3 -
- 6 mg 36% Melatonin 1 mg Biotin 300 mcg 100% Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 400 Ul 100% * Dietary Reference Values (USA standard) All ingredients: Daidzein -
- Beta-sitosterol -
- Alfalfa extract (Medicago Sativa) -
- Ferrous gluconate -
- Magnesium oxide -
- Zinc gluconate -
- Epilobium extract (epilobium angustifolium l.) -
- Apple extract (malus pumila mill) -
- Soja dry extract (glycine soja) -
- Diadzein -
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) -
- Melatonin -
- Biotin (vitamin H) -
- Acidifier (E341) -
- Bulking agent (E460) -
- Anti-caking agents (E470b -
- E551 -
- E570) -
- Thickeners (E464) -
- Lactose (E270) -
- Colorants (E171 -
- E110 -
Take one tablet a day with plenty of water, preferably during or after a meal.
Note: this supplement contains lactose.
I use these after a hair transplant and I cannot say for sure what the effect is, but I am happy with the action I have taken.......... It takes time and keep taking them.
Using it for a few months now and starting to notice that I seem to have more hair. I'm going to continue with it!