Absonutrix anti-grey capsules
- Supports the body's ability to produce melanin pigment.
- Contains catalase. The absence of catalase is thought to initiate a chain reaction resulting in grey hair.
Ingredients against grey hair
Absonutrix contains the following ingredients that help against grey hair:
- Catalase: indirectly promotes the production of melanin, which helps to prevent or reverse greying.
- L-Tyrosine: this amino acid is the main material for the production of melanin.
- Barley grass: promotes and enhances the original hair color by preventing the molecular structure in the hair from prematurely aging. Barley grass thickens the hair as well as providing exterior nutrients forming a shield of protection that can force the grey to eliminate itself.
- Fo-ti root: increases the production of melanin, which counteracts the aging process. Hair follicles are also activated to enter the growth phase (faster).
Other ingredients in Absonutrix that address the causes of grey hair are PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), folic acid and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
Ingredients that stimulate hair growth
Absonutrix anti-grey capsules also contain ingredients that make your hair healthier and help prevent hair loss:
- Plant sterols (45% beta-sitosterol): helps to counteract stress hormones that contribute to the aging of the hair. Stress hormones can contribute to the loss of hair as well as premature greying.
- Saw Palmetto: thanks to DHT-inhibiting properties, this ingredient is widely used to treat hereditary hair loss.
- Nettle extract: by stimulating the hair roots this plant extract helps against hair loss. It also helps against greasy scalp and greasy hair.
- Horsetail extract: Helps hold moisture in the hair and keeps hair looking glossy and bright without having the feeling of being saturated with oil. It also promotes strong hair roots and protects against scalp irritation.
The capsules also contain biotin, vitamin B6 and zinc for stronger and healthier hair.
Absonutrix anti-grey capsules inhibit the process of getting grey, so the speed in which grey hairs occur will be reduced using this supplement. In addition, hairs that are already white / grey can become less 'whitish' or even regain their original color. Restoring color, especially with long-lasting grey hair, is obviously more difficult (and sometimes not possible) than the prevention or braking of greying hair.
The results may differ, because people start getting grey hair at different ages and no hair strands respond to the treatment in the same way or at the same time. Moreover, reducing grey hair is a complicated and lengthy process. First results can be seen after 6 to 9 months. Read more about this in the article "What to do about grey hair?"
|A good treatment for||Greying hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is an important enzyme that plays a role in the process of graying hair. Because catalase breaks down hydrogen peroxide, it prevents the graying of hair. As people age, less catalase is produced in the body. By supplementing catalase effectively, the enzyme continues to break down hydrogen peroxide properly.
A particularly important substance. It is widely used in the treatment against Alopecia Androgenetica because of its DHT-inhibiting (Di-hydro-testοsterone) properties , a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, ultimately causing hair loss.
- Serving size: 2 capsules Servings per container: 30 capsules Content per container: 60 capsules Ingredient Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hcl) 10mg 500% Folic Acid 400mcg 100% Biotin 300mcg 100% Pantothenic Acid (d-cal. pantothenate) 150mg 1 -
- 500% Zinc (oxide) 10mg 67% Pterostilbene 60mg * Wheat Grass Extract 125mg * Horse Tail (7% extract) 100mg * Saw Palmetto (45% extract) 300mg * PABA 200mg * L-Tyrosine 200mg * Plant Sterols (45% beta-sitosterol) 100mg * Nettle Root Extract 100mg * Chlorophyll 10mg * Fo Ti Powder 10mg * Barley Grass Juice Powder 10mg * * % Daily Value not established ** Wheat Grass extract is the ingredient that includes the 5000 UI of Catalase Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose -
- Magnesium Stearate -
- and Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1-2 capsules per day, preferably during or after a meal. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
When combining nutritional supplements, there can be an excess of certain ingredients. This is not a problem with most ingredients, but caution is required with vitamin B6. Because many supplements contain vitamin B6, below you will find our advice on the use of Absonutrix anti-grey in combination with the other nutritional supplements in our range.
Absonutrix anti-grey in combination with Foligain or Regenepure hair growth stimulating capsules:
You will get a too high dose of vitamin B6 when you combine Absonutrix anti-grey with the hair growth stimulating supplements of Foligain or Regenepure. Foligain and Regenepure hair growth capsules already contain the maximum recommended amount of B6 and an excess of this vitamin may have harmful effects.
Since Absonutrix anti-grey contains several hair growth stimulating ingredients and DHT inhibitors, you could also decide to use Absonutrix anti-grey and, depending on the degree of hair loss, combine this with a hair growth stimulating lotion.
Absonutrix anti-grey in combination with Neofollics tablets:
Absonutrix anti-grey can be combined with the Neofollics capsules, for a wider hair growth stimulating effect. Neofollics capsules contain essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins for healthy hair growth and extra hair growth stimulating ingredients and DHT inhibitors. Advice is then to combine 2 Absonutrix anti-grey capsules with a maximum of 2 Neofollics capsules.
ATTENTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
A team of researchers at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom was able to find out what the exact biological and chemical processes behind the greying process are. The main culprit turned out to be an excess of hydrogen peroxide, a substance produced naturally by hair cells.
Hair cells in people of all ages produce some hydrogen peroxide. In young people, it's quickly broken down into its harmless elements of hydrogen and oxygen by the enzyme catalase. As we get older, the hair cells produce smaller amounts of catalase, and less hydrogen peroxide gets broken down.
When the hydrogen peroxide accumulates, the melanin doesn’t work as well anymore. Melanin is a substance produced by the body that colors your hair, skin and eyes. In the beginning, the hydrogen peroxide takes a bit of color from the hair, making the hair look grey. Over time, when the level of catalase continues to decline and the level of hydrogen peroxide increases, the hair can change from grey to white.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've listed the things we're asked the most about here. Do you have another question? Feel free to contact us.
Over the past year, Absonutrix has changed from gelatin capsules (animal) to capsules of vegetable cellulose (vegan). Furthermore, the size and color have been adjusted slightly, so that the body can better absorb the contents of the capsule.
The formula itself has not been changed, so it is still the same qualitative product as before.
Just stated using those - they are much easy to use, cause i used to use Neofollics anti-grey hair tablets, which didnt help much
Will update you with the results
I have been using this product for some years now and am impressed with how I am still almost entirely without grey hairs despite being over 60 years old. I do wish the manufacturer would not include maltodextrin in the formula and that they would use a more human-healthy alternative to Magnesium Stearate for the capsule manufacturing formula.
Still a bit early to tell, used that product before for more than a year and noticed that grey hair stopped appearing as fast as when i didn't use it!
I have been taking this supplement for about half a year now. I used to only take hair growth supplements, but because I also want to keep my hair color as long as possible, I started taking this supplement. The great thing about this supplement is that I can combine it well with the Neofollics hair growth tablets. Because the Absonutrix capsules also contain ingredients for hair growth, I take fewer tablets of the Neofollics daily (2 instead of 3). In addition, I also feel that my hair color will at least be preserved; I don't see an increase in gray hair yet. This supplement is quite affordable compared to the other supplements against gray hair.
Been using it for a long time now, but still can't really decide if it has helped much, but for now I'll keep going. Also had a lot of hair loss and that has at least become a lot less.