Nia Fix hair mask
Nia Fix Instant Bond and Cuticle Restructuring System is a revolutionary bond restructuring and advanced cuticle restoring two-step treatment that transforms damaged/treated hair into softer, stronger, healthier, more vibrant looking hair. It physically repairs bonds and the cuticle from the inside out thanks to its two-step treatment.
Repairs chemically damaged hair
Color and chemical treatments damage hair over time. Without attention, this damage can translate into dry, damaged, frizzy tresses. Nia Fix comes in to resolve that damage and protect your hair from future damage.
Don't let your hair fall victim to the stresses and strains of daily life. Nia Fix strengthens hair to reduce breakage and promote strength, both now and in the future.
Nia Fix is a suitable treatment for men & women in all stages of hair damage looking to repair and restructure colored hair.
Nia Fix is a two-step restructuring system to be used on severely damaged hair and after lightening/coloring/bleaching services. This system enhances and prolongs the effects of professional treatments.
Protect your color
This reparative formula works to extend hair color and prevent color washout. Enjoy vibrant color longer with Nia Fix.
Repair split ends
Formulated with a powerful proprietary restructuring complex, this formula puts a stop to split ends and infuses hair with long-lasting moisture.
Transforms your hair
It physically repairs and transforms your hair in just minutes.
Powered by natural botanicals
Rich in botanicals, Nia Fix combats environmental stressors and reduces damage for healthier, softer, more vibrant hair.
Nia Fix contains 7 key ingredients:
- Proline: It is one of the twenty non-essential amino acids, meaning that it can be created and synthesized within the human body. It is involved in the body's production of collagen and strengthens the hair shaft.
- Lysine: Lysine is present in the hair's root, and it is responsible for the shape and volume of the hair.
- Maleic Acid: Helps reconnect the broken disulfide sulfur bonds in the hair.
- Keratin: It is a protein found naturally in hair strands, which is a structural building block and strengthens the hair.
- Aloe Barbadenis: Natural hair and scalp conditioning agent.
- Polisilicone 15: Absorbs UVB radiation and protecting the hair and scalp.
- L-Arginine: It is a semi-essential amino acid synthesized from L-ornithine. Arginine plus ornithine support protein synthesis because they are both involved in the transport and storage of nitrogen.
The Advanced Nanosome Delivery System encapsulates key active ingredients and delivers them to the scalp and skin for a prolonged release and higher efficacy.
|A good treatment for||Damaged hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
The most important component of hair. Keratin is known for its restorative properties and ensures that your hair is and remains strong, healthy and shiny. Hair consists of about 89% keratin.
- Bond Creator Foam (Step 1): Aqua/Water/Eau -
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine -
- Oleth-10 -
- Lysine Pimarate -
- Pentanoyl Toxilate -
- Proline -
- Phenylpropanol -
- Propylene Glycol -
- Methylisothiazolinone. Energizing Hair Mask (Step 2): Aqua/Water/Eau -
- Cetearyl Alcohol -
- Amodimethicone -
- Cetyl Esters -
- Behentrimonium Chloride -
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract -
- Keratin -
- Hydrolyzed Keratin -
- Trideceth-12 -
- Cetrimonium Chloride -
- Polysilicone-15 -
- Lysine Pimarate -
- Pentanoyl Toxilate -
- Proline -
- Fragrance (Parfum) -
- Limonene -
- Linalool -
- Caprylyl Glycol -
- Disodium Edta -
How do you use the Nia Fix treatment? Just follow these easy steps:
- Wash your hair and make it towel dry.
- Apply step 1 (Bond Creator Foam) from the roots to the ends. Make sure to fully saturate the hair with the foam, so put an adequate amount into your hands.
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- Without rinsing out the hair, apply step 2 (Energizing Hair Mask) and leave it on for another 20 minutes.
- After this, rinse it out with plenty of water.
Your hair should now feel soft and silky to the touch. Nia Fix also helps detangle the hair, so brushing and blow drying will be much easier after using this product.
The more you use it on your damaged hair the more positive effects you will see.
For an optimal treatment, use Nia Fix once every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've listed the things we're asked the most about here. Do you have another question? Feel free to contact us.
This depends on how long your hair is. If you have very long hair (past the chest) the Bond Creator Foam might only last for two treatments for example. But if your hair is only shoulder length it might last you much longer (4-6 times).
DS Laboratories takes their commitment to the environment seriously, both in their products and their packaging. To that end, the Nia Fix has Oxo-biodegradable packaging. It's the same great product, with 90% less waste.
Top product for my curls!
I was looking for a hair mask that would not make my hair greasy and heavy because I have very thin hair. This Nia mask is really great, my hair has a lot of volume and I have less split ends. Happy with the product!
Because I have highlights in my hair, my hair can become very dry and break down faster. With this mask, the hair immediately feels soft and airy and shines beautifully. I use it every other week at the weekend to give my hair a boost again.
I have very fine hair and little hair. It breaks quickly and is very dull. I have only used the products once, but the result was so clearly visible and tangible that my sister immediately bought the set.