The Neofollics hair growth stimulating lotion is clinically proven to stimulating new hair growth and combating hair loss. The lotion can also ensure thicker and fuller hair.
Neofollics lotion contains a high concentration of 10 proven active ingredients, combined in the Neoxyl® hair growth complex:
- Adenοsine, Vividine® and Aminexil® hair growth molecules
- Six powerful plant extracts including Ecklonia cava and Raspberry ketone
- Peptides that improve blood flow to the scalp and inhibit inflammation
The Efficacy Booster ™ with Hyaluronic Acid and Liposomes ensures effective absorption into the scalp.
The lotion is dermatologically tested, not greasy or sticky and is therefore pleasant to use, even for people with long hair.
Neofollics lotion is suitable for men and women with all types and in all phases of hair loss.
Content: 90 ml, sufficient for 1-2 months. Also available as a value pack.
The Neofollics hair growth stimulating lotion is perfect for any man or woman who:
- Suffers from thinning hair or hair loss, in a early to advanced phase
- Want to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth
- Wants a topical lotion with results and no side effects
- Wants a lotion that is pleasant to use
Neofollics lotion has been clinically tested in various scientific studies, which show that it has a positive effect on hair growth.
A long-term study on users with hair loss shows that Neofollics lotion causes a reduction in hair loss and an increase in hair density. Significant improvements were seen in all key indicators of effectiveness. 92% of users noticed an improvement in their hair situation.
In a laboratory study, the effect of Neofollics lotion was measured on the growth of human derma papilla cells (HDPCs). This is an important indicator for hair growth. This study showed that the Neofollics lotion caused a 96.8% increase in cell growth. This is nearly double when compared to the untreated cells. It indicated that Neofollics lotion significantly promotes cell multiplication in human dermal papilla cells.
The effect of Minοxidil has also been measured for comparison and showed an increase of only 68.3% in cell growth. The Neofollics lotion has a + 41% higher value than Minοxidil. This comparison shows that Neofollics lotion is more effective.
The lotion contains a combination of 10 scientifically proven ingredients that treat hair loss in multiple ways. This is further explained below:
Neoxyl® hair growth complex
The Neofollics hair growth stimulating contains 7% Neoxyl®. This is a hair growth complex, or a combination of active ingredients. Each active ingredient has been selected on the basis of scientific research to tackle hair loss in multiple ways.
Hair growth molecules
Neoxyl® contains the hair growth molecules Adenοsine, Vividine® and Aminexil®. These molecules have a similar effect as Minοxidil, but without side effects.
- Vividine: stimulates hair growth in multiple ways. Vividine allows for potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minοxidil. This causes the hair to enter the growth phase quicker and for the growth phase to last longer. Vividine also stimulates the blood supply to the hair follicles, allowing nutrients to reach the follicles more easily.
- Aminexil: prevents hardening of collagen around the hair root, making the hair roots anchor themselves more firmly into the scalp, thus reducing hair loss.
- Adenοsine: studies show that applying a solution of Adenοsine on the scalp can allow for improved hair growth in both men and women. Compared to Minοxidil, users are more satisfied using Adenοsine in the prevention of hair loss. And unlike Minοxidil, Adenοsine does not have any side effects.
The plant extracts in the Neoxyl® hair growth complex have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. An important mechanism of action is the inhibition of di-hydro-testοsterone (DHT). The conversion of testοsterone to di-hydro-testοsterone (DHT) is an important cause of (hereditary) hair loss. DHT damages hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT, causing them to produce less and thinner hair.
- Ecklonia cava: a seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to Ϝinasteride and Minοxidil. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which has a DHT lowering effect and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth. Read more in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to Ϝinasteride and Minοxidil.
- Raspberry ketone: an extract from raspberry. Raspberry ketone can increase the production of IGF-1 (an insυlin-like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth.
- Carthamus tinctorius: a thistle-like plant. Carthamus tinctorius stimulates hair growth in different ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide which is associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: a plant that belongs to the rose family. Sanguisorba officinalis stimulates hair growth by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too rapid) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- Proanthocyanidin B2 (Grape seed extract): a polyphenol from grape seeds. It allows for extending the growth phase, which provides for longer hair, and a higher density of the hair.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG inhibits the process of 5a-reductase. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor that stimulates hair growth.
Copper tripeptide-1: this substance can improve blood flow to the scalp and reduce inflammation of the scalp and hair follicles.
Efficacy Booster ™: more effective absorption into the scalp
The Hyaluronic Acid and Liposomes in the Efficacy Booster ™ ensure that the lotion can be properly absorbed into the scalp, allowing the active substances to reach the hair follicles and do their job.
- Hyaluronic acid: an endogenous substance that falls into the category of glucose building blocks. It improves the absorption of lotion in the scalp.
- Liposomes: incorporate active substances in nano-capsules, so that these can be more easily transported to the hair follicles.
Mild and pleasant to use
Because a lotion is applied directly to the scalp and left to soak in, a lotion is a very effective treatment against hair loss. The use of a lotion requires a little more work and dedication than for example a shampoo. Therefore it is important that a lotion is as easy and pleasant to use as possible and of course gentle for the scalp.
The Neofollics lotion has been dermatologically tested and does not contain any colorings, fragrances, propylene glycol, parabens etc. Any possible irritation or sensitization of the scalp is thereby reduced to a minimum.
The lotion is quickly absorbed, not greasy or sticky. Moreover, the bottle has a good quality sprayer that simplifies application. The large bottle of 90 ml contains enough lotion to be able to make use of for a month.
Below you can see a number of photos of people who have used the Neofollics lotion, in combination with other products, to promote their hair growth.
Example #1: Male, 58 years old
|Brand||Neofollics Hair Technology|
|A good treatment for||All types of hair loss, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Spot baldness (Alopecia Areata)|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss, Advanced hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
A seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minοxidil. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol which lowers DHT and has a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol which stimulates hair growth.
Stimulates hair growth in multiple ways. Vividine creates potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minοxidil. This causes the hair to enter the growth phase faster and makes the growth phase last longer. Vividine also stimulates blood flow to the hair follicles, allowing nutrients to reach the follicle more effectively.
A hair growth complex with a combination of active ingredients. It was specially developed as an alternative to Minοxidil and other hair growth lotions. It contains three important hair growth molecules, namely Adenοsine, Vividine and Aminexil. It also contains six plant extracts. These have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. One of the main mechanisms of action is to inhibit the production of di-hydro-testοsterone (DHT).
This can increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which stimulates hair follicle growth. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth.
Increases cell growth in the hair follicles and reduces inflammation of the scalp and hair follicle.
- Aqua -
- Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide -
- Polysorbate 20 -
- PEG-12 Dimethicone -
- Alcohol Denat -
- Diaminopyrimidine Oxide -
- Ecklonia Cava Extract -
- Adenοsine -
- Raspberry Ketone -
- Carthamus Tinctorius Flower Extract -
- Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract -
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (EGCG) -
- Sodium Hyaluronate -
- Lecithin (Liposomes) -
- Copper Tripeptide-1 -
- Aminomethyl Propanol -
- Glycerin -
- Sodium Benzoate -
- Panthenol -
- Citric Acid -
- DMDM Hydantoin -
- Potassium Sorbate
Apply the recommended amount of lotion to the scalp where the hair is thinning:
- Crown: 3 sprays
- Top: 3 sprays
- Temples: each 2 sprays
Massage the lotion into the scalp and let it be absorbed by the skin. Do not wash the hair within 3 hours after the treatment. Use of styling products is possible after the lotion has been absorbed.
Perform the treatment twice a day for best results, preferably in the morning and in the evening.
After use, place the cap back on the nozzle.
With a lotion, it is important to apply it generously to compensate for the 'loss' of lotion in the hairs. With the bottle of 100 ml you will have enough lotion for at least one month and to use it royally.
After three months, the first effects can be observed. The hair loss should be decreased and new hairs are starting to grow back stronger and thicker. The effect will be stronger during the course of 6 to 12 months. Continue the treatment in order to maintain the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've listed the things we're asked the most about here. Do you have another question? Feel free to contact us.
The new formulation of Neofollics is much more pleasant to use than before. It is a transparent lotion that is absorbed within seconds, is not sticky and does not make the hair greasy. Because of these improvements, this lotion is now also very suitable for use by people with long hair.
Yes, the Neofollics lotion is suitable for all forms of hair loss. The powerful formula also works well against hormonal hair loss. Because the lotion is now more user-friendly for people with long hair, it has also become much more suitable for women.
The lotion can be combined with other lotions for hair growth, for example by using one in the morning and the other in the evening. It is not recommended to apply both lotions at the same time.
If you are currently using a lotion and you are looking to switch to Neofollics lotion, we advise you to first use both lotions for 2 weeks. For example by using Neofollics lotion in the morning and a Spectral lotion in the evening. After these 2 weeks, your skin will have gotten used to it and you can start using the Neofollics lotion twice a day.
Most lotions contain 60 ml, enough for one month. Applying a lotion generously can give a more powerful effect. This is why Neofollics opted to use a larger amount per bottle for maximum results. How long a lotion lasts mostly depends on the area that requires treatment. If you only treat your temples or crown, a bottle will last you longer than 2 months.
Neofollics lotion combines well with other products against hair loss, such as a shampoo. In order to adjust the treatments to one another as well as possible when it comes to active ingredients, we recommend combining the products from the Neofollics range. Here is what we recommend at different stages of hair loss.
I had used the Spectral DNC-N lotion for several years. It worked initially, but over the last 6 months I noticed my hair falling out more and looking a bit thinner.
As per HGSpecialist's advice I switched to the Neofollics lotion and I am very happy with the result. My hair looks fuller, healthier and none of it falls out when I have a shower.
I spray 5 times at the front of my head, followed by 5 sprays on my parting all the way to the crown. I then use a neofollics comb to massage the lotion into the scalp. I do this when I wake up and when I go to bed.
I'm not sure how much this lotion will help if your hair loss is in the later stages, but it's made my slightly receeding hairline and thinning crown much less noticeable.
First years 1x a day, otherwise it itched too much.
Since a few months a lot of hair fell out again, so now 2x a day.
I hope the outage stabilizes again.
Great product. I use this in combination with the pills and the shampoo. It helps very well against the dandruff that I had for years and I see a very limited number of new hairs. Certainly not a result as in the photos or as in the description. No thicker hair either.
My hair falls out even more and my hair is greasy and it itches. I am not happy with that product. I normally use minocidill 5% and that does help and my hair is not greasy. I use the vitamins and the lotion as it should be.
I used up 1 bottle, too short to judge the effect, but it made my hair so oily that I had to wash it much more often, and I don't want that. Switched to another drug.