Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Neofollics anti-grey hair tablets
Neofollics anti-grey hair tablets
Powerful and natural food supplement that prevents grey hair and promotes hair pigmentation. Neofollics Anti-Grey Tablets counteracts the 4 most important causes of grey hair. For this, it uses a unique two-step treatment:
- Step 1 is a tablet with Melanin Complex ™
- Step 2 is a fasting melting tablet with Enhanced Catalase ™
Because the catalase is in a separate melting tablet, it has a higher dosage and increased efficacy than other anti-grey tablets. This treatment can effectively combat grey hair and help maintain natural hair color.
Content: 60 tablets (2x 30 tablets), sufficient for 1 month.
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Neofollics anti-grey hair tablets
Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets is a nutritional supplement that has been developed to effectively combat grey hair and help people maintain their natural hair color.
The Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets are perfect for any man or woman who:
- Suffers from premature greying hair
- Wants to maintain a vivid natural hair color
- Wants thicker, longer and healthier hair
- Is looking for an effective and natural treatment against grey hair.
Grey hair is a complex biochemical process. In recent years, various studies have shown the contributing factors and processes for grey hair. The following main causes at the biological level are:
- When melanin is not produced in sufficient quantities by melanocytes in the hair follicle, this leads to a decrease in hair pigmentation.
- Reduction of the enzyme catalase. This leads to higher levels of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide bleaches the hair pigments, which leads to discoloration.
- Elevated levels of Homocystein increase the amount of hydrogen peroxide.
- Glutathione Peroxidase cleans up hydrogen peroxide. Low levels contribute to the greying of the hair.
With its unique formulation, Neofollics Anti-Grey Tablets counteracts these causes of grey hair.
Active ingredients against grey hair
Neofollics contains the following ingredients that help against grey hair:
- Catalase: This is an important enzyme that plays a role in the process of greying hair. Because catalase breaks down hydrogen peroxide, it prevents the hair from turning grey. As people get older, less catalase is produced in the body. By supplementing catalase in an effective way, the enzyme continues to break down the hydrogen peroxide well. In Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets, the catalase is contained in a fast-melting tablet, making the catalase more effectively absorbed into the blood stream. Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets contain 22,500 units of catalase per daily dose. This makes it possible to clean up large amounts of hydrogen peroxide and combat grey hair.
- Quercetin, Copper and L-tyrosine: These ingredients play an important role in melanin synthesis. This is the production of the natural pigment that gives hair its color.
- Folic acid: Lowers homocysteine levels, which reduces the build-up of hydrogen peroxide in the body.
- Vitamin B12: Improves the absorption and efficacy of the catalase. Lowers homocysteine levels.
- Selenium: Increases glutathione peroxidase levels, a substance that cleans up hydrogen peroxide.
Active ingredients that promote hair growth
Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets also contains ingredients that make your hair healthier and help prevent hair loss:
- Zinc: A mineral that is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. A deficiency of zinc in the body can lead to hair loss.
- Biotin: An important vitamin for the hair. A shortage of biotin can lead to hair loss and brittle hair. A high dose of biotin helps grow stronger, fuller and healthier hair and is also good for the condition of the skin and nails.
- EGCG: The polyphenol EGCG, or Epigallocatechin gallate, is not only a powerful antioxidant from Green Tea, but it also stimulates hair growth.
The tablets also contain iodine and vitamins D3, B6 & C. These are important for healthy hair growth.
In the photos below, you can see how the Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets, in combination with other products, can be used to combat grey hair.
Example #1: Female
Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets inhibit the process of greying hair, so the speed in which grey hairs occur will be reduced using this supplement. In addition, hairs that are already grey or even white can become less 'whitish' or even regain their original color. Restoring color, especially with long-lasting grey hair, is obviously more difficult (and sometimes not possible) than the prevention or stopping of greying hair.
The results may differ, because people start getting grey hair at different ages and no hair strands respond to the treatment in the same way or at the same time. Moreover, reducing grey hair is a complicated and lengthy process. First results can be seen after 6 to 9 months. Read more about this in the article "What to do about grey hair?"
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per container: 30 tablets
Content per container: 60 tablets
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Catalase||22500 Baker Units||*|
|Tea Catechines||26.7 mg||*|
|Iodine||100 µg||67% DV|
|Calcium||20 mg||600% DV|
|Copper||6 mg||5% DV|
|Selenium||55 µg||100% DV|
|Zinc||10 mg||100% DV|
|Biotin||2000 µg||4000% DV|
|Folic acid||500 µg||250% DV|
|Vitamin B6||2.5 mg||179% DV|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100% DV|
|Vitamin D||20 µg||400% DV|
|Vitamin C||43.65 mg||55% DV|
* % Daily Value not established
Full ingredients list
Step 1 Tablet: Bulking agents (Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid), Quercitine, L-Tyrosine, Abscorbic acid, Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract 80% catechins (naturally contains Caffeine), Anticaking agents (Magnesium stearate, Non-nano colloidal silica), Zinc citrate, Copper sulfate, Bioperine®, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, Biotin, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite.
Step 2 Tablet: Sweetener (Mannitol (contains corn starch), Sorbitol, Sucralose), Catalase, Ascorbic acid, Anticaking agent (Non-nano colloidal Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate), Humectant (Sodium crosscarmellose), Lemon aroma, Bulking agent (Hydroxypropyl cellulose), Cyanocobalamin
Take 1 dose per day. A dose consists of one "Step 1" tablet (yellow coloured tablet) and one "Step 2" tablet (white with orange dots).
- Take the “Step 1” tablet during or after a meal and swallow it whole.
- Then take the "Step 2" melting tablet, place it under your tongue and let it dissolve in your mouth. It can take a few minutes before it is completely dissolved.
Follow this routine every day.
The tablets are suitable for both men and women.
The tablets are compact - only 10 mm in diameter - to make swallowing easy.
Advice: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. A varied, balanced diet and health lifestyle are important.
Can I use the Neofollics Tablets together with the Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets?
The Neofollics Hair Growth Supporting Tablets can be combined with the use Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets without any issues.