Add your products to the shopping basket.
Don't know what to use? Find out which products we recommend in your situation.
Beaver hair fiber applicator
- Free shipping from € 75 to United States
- Quantity discount
You get a discount on an order with 2 or more products. These does not have to be the same products.
2 products = -10%
3 products or more = -15%
For products with a fixed discount, the fixed discount applies.
Description Beaver hair fiber applicator
The hair fiber applicator is a very convenient accessory when using Beaver Professional keratin hair fibers. It is a device that can be attached to the bottle of hair fibers.
The applicator applies the hair fibers precisely into the thinning areas. It also makes it easier to disperse the fibers uniformly, so they look even more natural.
It’s ideal to use for the front hairline, especially in conjunction with the hairline optimizer. It is also great to precisely cover up roots (when you have dyed hair) and blend hair extensions.
The applicator fits both the 12 grams and 28 grams size hair fiber bottles from Beaver Professional.
- Shake the bottle of hair fibers.
- Unscrew the cap of the hair fiber bottle. Remove the sifter (the part with the little holes) by gently rocking it back and forth.
- Screw the applicator onto the bottle.
- Press down on the pump. Applying more or less pressure controls the amount of fibers that will be dispensed.
- It is adviced to remove the applicator every time after using the hair fibers and close the bottle with the screw cap. Moisture can cause the hair fibers to clump.
You can also view the instruction video below.
When you use the applicator, we advise you to shake the bottle of hair fibers regularly. This way the hair fibers keep their loose structure.
To apply the hair fibers even more easily and accurately on the hairline, you can use the hairline optimizer. After the hair fibers are applied, you can use the fiber hold spray to keep the hair fibers in place throughout the day.