Foligain lotion for men
Foligain's intensive targeted treatment for thinning hair for men is a topical lotion with 10% Trioxidil and DHT Blockers. The lotion is especially developed to treat hair loss in men and to promote the health of the scalp.
Content: 59 ml, sufficient for 1 month or more. Also available as a version for women.
This hair regrowth treatment for men is a topical lotion with 10% Trioxidil, designed to treat hair loss and promote scalp health. Trioxidil is a triple anti-dilution complex for the hair. It is especially developed by a team of hair care professionals and contains bioactive ingredients that have been clinically proven to revitalize hair and scalp.
Features of this lotion:
- Targeted hair loss treatment for men
- Liposphere micro-emulsion technology
- Supports thicker, fuller and younger looking hair
- Promotes a quick, healthy hair regrowth
- Contains high performance DHT blockers
- Helps improve the scalp's health
- Clinically studied ingredients
- Easy to apply
- No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
Trioxidil is a triple anti-dilution complex for the hair. It has been specially developed by a team of hair care experts and contains bioactive ingredients that have been clinically shown to revitalize hair and scalp.
- Advanced Delivery Formula: Ensures active ingredients are distributed deeply and evenly when applied to the scalp for maximum strength and effectiveness.
- Nutrition + Prevention: Clean, bioactive nutrients target the main causes of hair loss and block DHT for stronger hair follicles to prevent hair loss.
- Moisturizing Care: A healthy scalp provides the right environment for hair health. Moisture-lock technology locks in nutrients and skin moisture for better scalp health.
The people in this example used the following products:
The results of this product may vary from person to person. Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary. Hair growth products generally give a visible result more quickly if the hair loss is not yet advanced.
|A good treatment for||Hair loss men, Hereditary hair loss|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
A particularly important substance. It is widely used in the treatment against Alopecia Androgenetica because of its DHT-inhibiting (Di-hydro-testοsterone) properties , a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, ultimately causing hair loss.
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
Increases cell growth in the hair follicles and reduces inflammation of the scalp and hair follicle.
Vitamin B3 has an anti-inflammatory effect. Niacinamide also improves blood flow in the scalp, allowing nutrients to better reach the hair and scalp.
This is a triple anti-thinning complex for the hair. Specially developed by a team of hair care experts, it contains bioactive ingredients that are clinically proven to revitalize hair and scalp.
- Propylene Glycol -
- Aqua -
- Butylene Glycol -
- Dextran -
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 -
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract -
- Polysorbate 80 -
- Glycerin -
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters -
- Citric Acid -
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract -
- Arginine -
- Acetyl Tyrosine -
- Arctium Majus (Burdock) Root Extract -
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein -
- Polyquaternium-11 -
- PEG-12 Dimethicone -
- Calcium Pantothenate -
- Zinc Gluconate -
- Niacinamide -
- Ornithine HCl -
- Citrulline -
- Glucosamine HCl -
- Biotin -
- PPG-26-Buteth-26 -
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil -
- Apigenin -
- Oleanolic Acid -
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 -
- Lactic Acid -
- Milk Protein -
- Copper Peptide -
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract -
- Allantoin -
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract -
- Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract -
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract -
- Lecithin -
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) -
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) -
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) -
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) -
Apply four sprays of lotion on the scalp twice a day, in the area of hair loss or dilution. Massage the lotion with your fingers in the scalp. Wash hands with soap and water after use. For optimal effectiveness, it is advisable to wait for at least four hours with washing the hair.
This lotion is for topical use only (on the scalp). Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, stop using immediately and consult an authorized healthcare provider.
The Foligain lotion is nice to use and absorbes well. Hair loss has stabilized.