The Revita.SOD tablets from DS Laboratories are nutritional supplements that stop hair loss, promote hair growth and keep hair healthy. The formula has been specially developed for hair loss due to stress and based on the latest developments in the treatment of alopecia. Thanks to the right nutrients and antioxidants, the supplements act on all factors related to alopecia: oxidative, inflammatory and hormonal.
As a differentiator from other nutritional supplements, Revita.SOD tablets contain melatonin as a powerful antioxidant and stimulator, which reduces oxidative stress in the hair follicle, resulting in less hair loss and greater stimulation of hair growth.
Suitable for men and women. Content: 30 tablets, sufficient for 1 month.
Tackle your hair loss with Revita.SOD Tablets for stress-related hair loss. Scientific research has shown that the patented formula with superoxide dismutase and Ashwagandha reduces free radicals caused by stress and the environment.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): This is one of the most powerful antioxidants, protecting your hair from cellular stress, free radicals, and environmental factors.
- Ashwagandha: This regulates the cortisol level in your body, thus controlling follicular damage and hair loss. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties improve the overall health of your hair follicles by controlling scalp ailments such as dandruff, itching, psoriasis, eczema and other allergies.
- Beta-sitosterol and daidzein: These ingredients block the conversion of testosterone to DHT by inhibiting 5α-reductase. DHT is the leading cause of hereditary hair loss.
- Zinc: This contributes to protein synthesis and helps protect hair from oxidative damage.
- Biotin: Converts nutrients into energy and contributes to the proper growth of strong hair.
- Keratin: Provides strength and improves flexibility of the hair.
- Iron: Provides oxygen to the hair root and helps reduce hair loss.
|A good treatment for||Hair loss due to stress|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegetarian|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This ingredient prolongs the growth phase of the hair follicle. The effectiveness of Beta-Sitosterol has been demonstrated in scientific studies. It also has proven anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
The most important component of hair. Keratin is known for its restorative properties and ensures that your hair is and remains strong, healthy and shiny. Hair consists of about 89% keratin.
This is one of the most powerful antioxidants, protecting your hair from cellular stress, free radicals, and environmental factors.
- Active ingredients and service size (1 tablet) Ingredient Per tablet % DV * Iron 5 -
- 1 mg 28% Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg 1000% Biotin 300 mcg 100% Magnesium (als magnesium oxide) 21 mg 5% Zinc (as zinc oxide) 3 -
- 6 mg 33% Superoxide dismutase/gliadin complex (GliSODin) 250 mg ** Genistein powder 75 mg ** Phytosterols (from soybean oil) 75 mg ** Alfalfa herb extract (Medicago Sativa) 50 mg ** Ashwaganda root extract (Withania Somnifera) 30 mg ** Willowherb extract (Epilobium angustifolium) 20 mg ** Apple fruit extract (Malus Pumila) 20 mg ** Daidzein (Dihydroxyisoflavone) 10 mg ** * Daily recommended amount (USA standard) ** Daily recommended amount not established Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate -
- microcrystalline cellulose -
- stearic acid -
- magnesium stearate -
- lactose (galactopyranosyl-d'glucose).
Take one tablet per day with a large amount of water, preferably during or after a meal.
Finally my extreme hair loss has stopped and I even get my curls back. I had become distraught after losing nearly half of my hair. My hairdresser recommended Revita SOD tablets. I have been using 1 tablet daily for four months now and I am very enthusiastic and very happy.