Foligain shampoo for women
Foligain women's stimulating shampoo for thinning hair is a high-quality shampoo for treating hair loss and promoting a healthy scalp. The purpose of the shampoo is to rejuvenate hair, promote a healthy scalp and restore strength and fullness to thinner hair.
The shampoo contains important nutrients, including Trioxidil complex, biotin, fruit stem cells, powerful herbs and extracts that have been shown to strengthen and thicken her.
The shampoo is free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Also available as a version for men.
Content: 236 ml
Foligain's hair regrowth shampoo for women contains 2% Trioxidil and focuses on an improved fullness of the hair.
- Targeted regrowth shampoo for women
- Innovative shampoo with stimulating bioactive substances
- Contains 2% Trioxidil: growth complex for three-dimensional action for visible results.
The ingredients in Trioxidil have been clinically proven to work faster than Minoxidil.
- Gives extra volume and fullness
- Stops hair loss quickly and effectively
- Promotes a quick, healthy hair regrowth
- Restores the scalp's health
- Contains clinically studied ingredients
- No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
The purpose of the shampoo is to rejuvenate the hair, strengthen the scalp and restore the strength and fullness to thinner hair. The shampoo contains important nutrients, including Trioxidil complex, biotin, fruit stem cells, powerful herbs and extracts that have been shown to strengthen and thicken the hair. When used consistently, hair growth occurs and further hair loss is prevented.
Trioxidil is a triple anti-dilution complex developed by a team of hair care professionals, with bioactive ingredients clinically proven to revitalize hair and scalp.
- Advanced Delivery Formula: Ensures active ingredients are distributed deeply and evenly when applied to the scalp for maximum strength and effectiveness.
- Nutrition + Prevention: Clean, bioactive nutrients target the main causes of hair loss and block DHT for stronger hair follicles to prevent hair loss.
- Moisturizing Care: A healthy scalp provides the right environment for hair health. Moisture-lock technology locks in nutrients and skin moisture for better scalp health.
The men in this example used the Foligain lotion, shampoo and conditioner. The aforementioned clinical study indicates that a similar effect can be expected in women.
The results of this product may vary from person to person. Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary. Hair growth products generally give a visible result more quickly if the hair loss is not yet advanced.
|A good treatment for||Hair loss women, Thinning hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss, Moderate hair loss|
|Suitable for||Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
This is a triple anti-thinning complex for the hair. Specially developed by a team of hair care experts, it contains bioactive ingredients that are clinically proven to revitalize hair and scalp.
- Tetrapeptide-3 -
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract -
- Polysorbate 80 -
- Glycerin -
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters -
- Citric Acid -
- Cocamide MEA -
- Salicylic Acid -
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil -
- PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate -
- PEG-6 Capric/Caprylic Glycerides -
- Polysorbate 20 -
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch -
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein -
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein -
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract -
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract -
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract -
- Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract -
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract -
- Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract -
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract -
- Urea -
- Allantoin -
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) -
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract -
- Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract -
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract -
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract -
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract -
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract -
- Serine -
- Threonine -
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) -
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil -
- Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil -
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract -
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract -
- Biotin -
- Arginine HCl -
- Phenoxyethanol -
Massage in wet hair and scalp for 1 to 2 minutes. For best results, we recommend shampooing for 3 to 4 minutes so that the active ingredients have time to work. Then rinse it out.
For optimal results, the hair should be washed 3-5 times a week with this shampoo. To be used in combination with the Foligain Stimulating Conditioner.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, stop using immediately and consult an authorized healthcare provider.
I have seborrhoeic exema on my scalp, a dermatologist has prescribed me aggressive ointments that I no longer dare to use on my scalp, I did finish 1 test which afterwards hurt my hair loss even more. The problem was so extreme that every time combing and washing hair made me cry. After washing once I can proudly say with this shampoo, conditioner and spray, all my problems have disappeared. My hair is shiny again, my scalp is calm and I already notice that there is a reduction in hair loss, no matter how crazy that sounds! The one who invented this product, good job!! This shampoo, conditioner and spray are well worth every penny!!