Regenepure biotin conditioner
The Regenepure intense volumizing biotin conditioner is designed to provide for healthy, strong, shiny, and voluminous hair. The conditioner is formulated with ingredients including biotin, silk proteins, copper peptides, saw palmetto, keratin, tea tree, and jojoba oils to nourish the hair and moreover stimulate the hair growth.
Also available as a combination pack with the Regenepure DR shampoo.
Content: 244 ml
Regenepure biotin conditioner is formulated to complement the Regenepure DR hair loss shampoo with Ketoconazole and the Regenepure NT nourishing treatment.
Biotin, or vitamin B7, plays an integral part in overall hair health. The benefits linked to biotin have been shown to improve the hair and scalp in multiple ways. Not only does biotin improve hair thickness, but it also has the capability of increasing its elasticity, making it stronger and less prone to damage.
When this conditioner is applied to the scalp and hair, it penetrates the skin and nourishes the hair follicles with the essential nutrients they need. With its ability to be absorbed into the skin, the Regenepure biotin conditioner also replenishes the hair and scalp with optimal moisture and hydration while restoring cuticle damage. Hair follicles produce every hair on the scalp and body, and the state of the hair follicles determines overall hair growth and hair health. The conditioner is able to reach deep within the follicles, freeing them from any harmful build up, which ultimately produces healthy hair.
Aside from biotin, ingredients like keratin, jojoba oil and silk proteins help to strengthen the hair and prevent moisture loss, while tea tree oil, saw palmetto extract and copper peptides clear the scalp from excess sebum (oil) buildup and promote hair growth.
Free of sulfates, parabens and unnatural fragrances, the Regenepure biotin conditioner is gentle enough for everyday use and safe for those with Keratin or color-treated hair.
|A good treatment for||Dry hair, All types of hair loss, Hair loss men, Hair loss women, Thinning hair, Hereditary hair loss, Hormonal hair loss|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegetarian|
|Hair loss stage||Preventive hair loss, Beginning hair loss|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
This is one of the most important vitamins against hair loss. Vitamin B8 is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. It contributes to the production of keratin, important for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Biotin can also prevent graying of the hair.
Increases cell growth in the hair follicles and reduces inflammation of the scalp and hair follicle.
The most important component of hair. Keratin is known for its restorative properties and ensures that your hair is and remains strong, healthy and shiny. Hair consists of about 89% keratin.
A particularly important substance. It is widely used in the treatment against Alopecia Androgenetica because of its DHT-inhibiting (Di-hydro-testοsterone) properties , a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, ultimately causing hair loss.
- Active ingredients: Biotin: A B vitamin that can also be referred to as vitamin H. Biotin aids in reproducing healthy skin and hair by creating new skin cells and encouraging hair growth. Studies have shown that an extra dose of biotin can assist growing hair longer -
- thicker and healthier. Tea Tree Oil: Used by aboriginal communities in Australia for many years as an antiseptic -
- tea tree oil can be applied topically for a number of skin ailments including fungal infections -
- cuts -
- burns -
- and acne. It has also been shown to help treat dandruff -
- and encourages healthy hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and removing dead skin and build up on the scalp. Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Chemically similar to the natural oils of the scalp -
- jojoba helps to replace essential oils that shampoo cleansers typically remove. Keratin: Hydrolyzed Keratin -
- a derivative from non-animal sources -
- increases moisture -
- volume -
- and encourages hair growth by penetrating all three layers of hair. While hair is already made up of about 80% Keratin -
- Hydrolyzed Keratin consists of amino acids similar to the amino acids already found in hair. It also replaces cysteine -
- a semi-essential amino acid that reduces split ends and results in smoother hair. Silk protein: Derived from silk -
- hydrolyzed silk protein comes in both -
- powder and liquid form -
- and benefits the hair by restoring moisture while imparting shine and body. It combines with the Keratin in the hair to create a protective barrier that traps in moisture to condition damaged hair and eliminate dryness. It also strengthens hair while improving its elasticity. Copper Peptides: Copper tripeptide-1 reduces inflammation -
- rebuilds the skins protective barrier -
- and increases water retention. It also assists in restoring blood microcirculation and removing dead -
- damaged skin proteins -
- while increasing hair follicle mass. Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract: Used for its medicinal properties for centuries -
- Saw Palmetto extract is currently common in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy -
- erectile dysfunction -
- and low sperm counts. Recent studies suggest that it may have potential as a treatment for male pattern baldness -
- and it has been medically approved for that purpose in Europe. All ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water) -
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice -
- Cetyl Alcohol -
- BehentrimoniumMethosulfate -
- Butylene Glycol -
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate -
- Phenyltrimethicone -
- Glycerin -
- Cetrimonium Chloride -
- Hydrolyzed Keratin -
- Dimethicone -
- Dimethiconol -
- Laureth-4 -
- Laureth-23 -
- Allantoin -
- Biotin -
- dl-Panthenol -
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein -
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein -
- Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract -
- SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Oil -
- PrunusAmygdalusDulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil -
- Cetrimonium Bromide -
- Dicetyldimonium Chloride -
- Isopropyl Alcohol -
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract -
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil -
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil -
- Menthol -
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract -
- Benzophenone-4 -
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract -
- Copper Tripeptide-1 -
- Potassium Sorbate -
Use a generous amount of conditioner after washing the hair with a hair growth stimulating shampoo and leave it for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. The conditioner is mild enough to use every day, but can be used as desired.
With very fine hair types the conditioner can make the hair (too) soft. It is then recommended not to use a conditioner, but to use the Regenepure NT shampoo as a nourishing treatment.
Average hair types:
Use the Regenepure DR shampoo and Regenepure NT shampoo every other day. So the first day use Regenepure DR and the second day Regenepure NT. Use the Regenepure conditioner only after using the Regenepure DR shampoo.
Oily hair types:
Use the Regenepure DR shampoo and Regenepure NT shampoo every other day. So the first day use Regenepure DR and the second day Regenepure NT.
Use the Regenepure conditioner 3 to 5 times a week, depending on how your hair reacts to the product (the conditioner can make your hair too greasy).
Dry hair types:
Use Regenepure DR shampoo three times a week and use Regenepure NT on the other days.
Use the Regenepure conditioner every day. Rinse with cold water.
Very nice conditioner, which really gives volume and nourishes the hair. Since I use this I have shiny and less greasy hair. A bit expensive, but I enjoy hair that is smooth and less unruly all week. In short, recommended.
Despite the fact that the products are pricey, it is a recommendation. Hair is better, airy, a fresh tingling when rinsing and fewer complaints with longer use
I've used a lot of conditioners to gain volume in my hair and no one can match the Regenepure conditioner. Am very satisfied with it. Use it 2-3 times per week in combinations with the Neofollics shampoo and I am very satisfied with the results so far
Tried so many different shampoos and conditioners. This is by far the best one. Regenepure did an excellent job!
I am super happy with this conditioner! makes it
the hair more beautiful and slightly thicker. and you can use it well after washing with the DR version.
I personally find this conditioner is a lot better than the NT version!