Toppik starter pack
Get an extra discount by ordering all three Toppik hair fiber accessories together. These are the perfect tools to get the most out of your Toppik hair fibers.
- Toppik Concealing Fixing Spray is a fine spray with a pleasant fragrance that makes sure that the hair fibers adhere better to the hairs.
- The hair fiber applicator is a very convenient accessory when using Toppik hair fibers. It is a device that can be attached to the bottle of hair fibers.
- The Toppik hairline optimizer is specially designed to apply the keratin hair fibers along the hair line.
The fixating spray is a fine mist specially formulated to increase the bond between the hair fibers and your hair, ensuring longer-lasting results. Furthermore, naturally derived ingredients, like vitamin B5, soften and condition both the hair and the fibers optimally for a completely natural appearance.
The hairline optimizer is a useful device to apply hair fibers along the hairline. With keratin hair fibers you can easily make your hair look thicker and cover up the thinning areas on your scalp.
When there is a loss of hair at the hair line, it is important to create a natural looking hairline. This is very well possible by scattering the hair fibers across the hair and wiping away the excess hair fibers with your hand. But doing this takes time, plus it is harder to achieve a natural effect. That is why you should be using the hairline optimizer. It ensures that your hairline will always look natural.
|A good treatment for||Camouflaging bald spots/thin hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
- Alcohol denat. -
- Methylal -
- Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer -
- Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer -
- Aminomethyl Propanol -
- Methoxyisopropanol -
- Phenyl Trimethicone -
- Parfum (Fragrance) -
- Hexyl Cinnamal -
- Hydroxycitronellal -
- Benzyl Salicylate -
- Amyl Cinnamal -
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde -
- d-Limonene -
- Shake well before use.
- After applying the microfibers and having your hair styled, keep the bottle at a distance of about 20-30 cm from your hair and spray, letting a thin layer of product settle on it.
- Spray your hair 3-4 times with Toppik Fixing Spray to strengthen the bond of the fibers with your hair. Let the product dry completely, then keep on styling if necessary. It can be sprayed on hair even BEFORE the application of Toppik Hair Fibers.
The spray can be, if necessary, applied again during the day. It can be removed by washing the hair with shampoo.
When you want to apply the hair fibers with even more precision and ease, you can use the hairline optimiser and the hair fiber applicator. The hairline optimiser is a specially designed accessory with witch hair fibers can be easily applied to the hairline. The hair fiber applicator is an accessory that can be put on the hair fiber bottle which makes applying the hairfibers even more easy and it makes sure that the hairfibers are evenly divided throughout the hair.
- Shake the bottle of hair fibers.
- Unscrew the cap of the hair fiber bottle. Remove the sifter (the part with the little holes) by gently rocking it back and forth.
- Screw the applicator onto the bottle.
- Press down on the pump. Applying more or less pressure controls the amount of fibers that will be dispensed.
- It is advised to remove the applicator every time after using the hair fibers and close the bottle with the screw cap. Moisture can cause the hair fibers to clump.
When you use the applicator, we advise you to shake the bottle of hair fibers regularly. This way the hair fibers keep their loose structure.
To apply the hair fibers even more easily and accurately on the hairline, you can use the hairline optimizer. After the hair fibers are applied, you can use the fiber hold spray to keep the hair fibers in place throughout the day.
Place the hairline optimizer on your forehead where you want to create a hairline. Put the tips of the optimizer a bit between the hairs.
Then apply the hair fibers along the hairline optimizer. Remove the hairline optimizer and see if the desired hairline is created. If not, repeat the previous steps.