Abyssian daily shield superfood conditioner (250 ml)
The Abyssian daily shield superfood conditioner from the Anti-Pollution Club range by Abyssian Haircare is a conditioner that nourishes your hair and scalp. The daily shield conditioner uses clean ingredients that benefit both your scalp and your hair!
The benefits of the Abyssian superfood conditioner:
- Moisturizing daily conditioner
- 97% natural/vegetable ingredients
- Vegan, gluten and silicone free
Goes well with the Abyssian superfood recovery shampoo.
Meet the Abyssian Anti Pollution line! This line consists of the Superfood Shampoo and Conditioner, Sunday Detox Exfoliating Shampoo en het Protein Shake Hair Mask. These products contain superfoods to protect, improve and supplement your hair against (environmental) damage from outside. these products keep your hair healthy and strong! Perfect to alternate and supplement your hair growth stimulating products.
What can you expect from the Abyssian superfood conditioner?
- Patented anti-pollution complex based on plant sugar
- Antioxidant superfoods Spirulina & pomegranate
- Weightless softening for all hair types
Suitable for all hair types, perfect for curly hair, thin or lifeless hair or frizzy hair. This conditioner is 99% natural, vegan and gluten and silicone free and comes in a fully recyclable packaging.
|A good treatment for||Dry hair, Damaged hair|
|Characteristics||Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Sulphate-free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Suitable for||Men, Women, Pregnant women, Younger than 18, 18-65 years, Older than 65|
Research has shown that Abyssinian oil reduces hair breakage by up to 93%. Compared to Argan oil products, Abyssinian oil is even better at providing manageable hair and natural shine.
- Aqua -
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice** -
- Cetearyl Alcohol** -
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate** -
- Propanediol** -
- Behentrimonium Chloride** -
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate** -
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil** -
- Spirulina Maxima Extract** Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables** -
- Glycerin** -
- Biosaccharide Gum-4** -
- Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water** -
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water** -
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate** -
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate** -
- Polyquaternium-11 -
- Glycereth-26 -
- Parfum -
- Polyquaternium-37 -
- Cetrimonium Chloride** -
- Caprylyl Glycol** -
- Panthenol* -
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil** -
- Maltodextrin* -
- Chlorphenesin -
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride** -
- Methylpropanediol** -
- Didecyldimonium Chloride** -
- Polyquaternium-80 -
- Citric Acid* -
- Disodium Edta -
- 1 -
- 2-Hexanediol -
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract -
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract** -
- Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract** -
- Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract** -
- Punica Granatum Juice Extract** -
- Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (Ci 75810)** -
- Limonene** * Naturally Occurring ** Plant-Derived
On damp clean hair, spread the conditioner with your fingers from scalp to tips. Comb for an even result. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, complete the ritual with Abyssian hair mask.
Combine this conditioner with the Abyssian Superfood shampoo or, for example, with your daily hair growth-stimulating shampoo for healthy, soft hair. The protein shake hair mask is a good addition to give extra shine and care to the hair 1x every 2 to 3 weeks.